News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My journal

Started by looper8, 2022-09-14 14:57:18

Previous topic - Next topic

looper8

Hello Guys,

I just decided to go pulled back 100%. Until now I usually did it only as an intro to masturbation and afterwards the enthusiasm (and erection keeping the skin back) were gone. I decided to start a journal to keep my progress logged and what is the a better place to do it than the Internet.

Day 0 - Sun 9/11
I went to sleep late. Just for fun and maybe as start of a little pleasure time with myself I pulled the skin back when in bed. It felt OK but I was too tired and fell asleep. Overnight the foreskin covered my glans so nothing important to report.

Day 1 - Mon 9/12
After waking up I pulled the skin back. I used some tape to keep it there. Simple ring just below the head. It works ok but it a little bit messy (glue) and the tape is not soft enough for me. I had a lot of precum all over my underwear most of the day. So annoying. In the evening I was so aroused and tired I had to jerk off.
I came in less then a minute but the load was enormous and orgasm was intense. Unfortunately I hid my head afterwards. Fail.

Day 2 - Tue 9/13
In the morning I kept thinking about continuing my challenge. I decided to buy a silicone or rubber ring to replace the tape. After work I went to a store to find something useful. Unfortunately there was not much choice and the rings I bought were not good enough. One was too large and the other one was almost right, only too thin in my opinion and a little bit too tight when I had erection. I did not want to block blood circulation so I went back to tape method.

Day 3 - Wed 9/14
I spent all night pulled back but it was not a good night. I woke up in the middle of the night and had troubles to fall asleep because of erections. In the morning I changed the tape and decided to buy some hairbands. I went to grab them before noon. Later I wash them and let them dry out. I was not comfortable to put it on my penis straight from the shop. As it turns out the hairbands are great. Soft and elastic. Maybe a little bit too loose but I can make them tighter later. Need to give them a test this night.
As I am writing these words I am 24 hours pulled back. I hope to continue as long as I can.

Targets:
1. 24 hours pulled back COMPLETED
2. Continue to pull the foreskin back after masturbation (the most difficult goal so far)
3. 7 days pulled back
4. 1 month pulled back

Side targets:
get rid of unwanted erections and precum

Cheers

Nivek

Great job so far! I'm glad that you found a method that works for you. Your side targets will be hard to achieve, as being pulled back may increase your awareness of your penis, and you may be aroused more often (despite reduced sensitivity)

Disco Stick

Love the journal idea, bro! I'd say you're making good progress.

Honestly, #2 is the hardest for me as well. My head gets REALLY sensitive after an orgasm. Perhaps the constant friction of being pulled back will desensitize the glans so that after a hand job I can still keep it exposed...?
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

titomm

Keep us posted. Once first week is done, the month should be easier!