News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glans too dry to masturbate effectively.

Started by ponothin, 2022-03-17 20:25:47

Previous topic - Next topic

PermanetlyBareKnob

Quote from: 4toA2 on 2022-08-12 17:18:19
I must admit I'm curious to know why guys want a less sensitive/dried out helmet.

For me, I really prefer the appearance and texture of permanently exposed glans. As someone who grew up in a country that routinely circumcises, I probably just absorbed the aesthetic preference.

As for the sensation of having a permanently bare glans, I wasn't seeking desensitization, and that's not what I got. I was always fascinated by the ways cut guys jack off. Before I stated permanently retracting, my glans and inner foreskin were sticky and my glans was hypersensitive.  Direct touch and stimulation was far too intense, verging on painful, even with lube. I could only stimulate my glans indirectly, by stroking my foreskin back and forth over it.

After I had been pulling back for a long time, the nature of the sensation in my glans changed. Less sensitive in a way, but not in a bad way. I was no longer constantly aware of my bare glans brushing against my underwear. And now I could not only tolerate direct touch and stimulation of my glans, it was intensely pleasurable!

I gradually shifted from stoking my foreskin over my glans, to stoking it along my shaft and bumping it up against my corona. Eventually I realized the indirect stimulation of my glans with my foreskin wasn't
really doing much for the way the sensation in my glans had changed, and few years ago I stopped stroking with my foreskin.  Now I masturbate much more like a cut guy. Typically wrapping my thumb and finger right behind my glans and tug back and forth, or stroke my shaft and glans without moving the shaft akin, dry or with lube.

Honestly, the sensations are even more pleasurable than when I used my foreskin, and the orgasms are better and more intense.  I have absolutely no regrets about the change in sensation in my glans.

halfard

I masturbate dry like circumcised guy see attached video.  feel great with foreskin held back tight.

https://hotntubes.com/to/1055779-tightly_circumcised_cock_masturbation_without_lube.html
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

ddnaturist

Quote from: halfard on 2022-08-29 08:00:04
I masturbate dry like circumcised guy see attached video.  feel great with foreskin held back tight.

https://hotntubes.com/to/1055779-tightly_circumcised_cock_masturbation_without_lube.html

Yeah mastrubating dry with loose skin pulled tight to the base of the shaft is great! Gives you full access to stimulate the entirety of your cock!

The guy in the video's hot spots appear to be his fren and his circ scar.

I prefer a longer session giving lots of attention to my innerskin, frenulum, sulcus, corona and meatus with my fingertips.

Palming the glans exquiite and I can feel the pleasure ripple down my shaft and taint into my anus and throughought my body!

ThePiemel

Have you ever tried involving your nipples? Many tried a bit once and dropped the subject. But they can intensify the glans/foreskin feeling. They are connected to the whole system and can be great influencers once rediscovered. Not saying it might do the trick for you as we are all different. Just a suggestion.

tomphillips2010

I hear you - since being pulled back, my glans are too dry to masturbate with my foreskin gliding over the glans. At first I was a bit gutted, but now I actually enjoy just masturbating by directly touching my glans/inner foreskin and stretching the remainder back down the shaft of the penis. Like others have said, it just feels so intense and IMO better than a foreskin wank.

ddnaturist

Quote from: tomphillips2010 on 2022-08-30 09:19:20
I hear you - since being pulled back, my glans are too dry to masturbate with my foreskin gliding over the glans. At first I was a bit gutted, but now I actually enjoy just masturbating by directly touching my glans/inner foreskin and stretching the remainder back down the shaft of the penis. Like others have said, it just feels so intense and IMO better than a foreskin wank.

Totally better - can't bear to have my foreskin cover my glans now - feels smothered by it!