News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

This much swelling normal?

Started by hawthorne, 2020-09-16 20:41:16

Previous topic - Next topic

hawthorne

I've always experimented with permanent retraction over the years but didn't know there was ever a name for it, let alone a community. I could never get past 48 hours because my foreskin swells so much I'm always worried about paraphisomis.

I've read other posts where they say they get swelling after a couple days but this is my swelling after one night (about 8 hours). Should I be worried? Is this normal? I wouldn't say it's painful, but slightly sore.

I'm a grower so it's easy to stay back on its own when I'm sleeping and not moving much but I'm gonna need a ring to keep it back during the day. Want some feedback before I start doing more than 8 hours.

supersonic

Looks like normal 'beginner swelling' for me.
Even if its easier for you to keep pulled back at night without movement i would recommend to try to keep pulled back over the day with maybe the 'spoon method' or a glans ring/hair-tie.
For the beginning -As long as paraphisosis is your concern- i would not keep it back overnight unsupervised.
This way you are able to frequently (if possible every 1 or 2 hours) monitor the actual swelling and work against it (pulling forward).
Also you will see a faster decrease in light touch such as rubbing in your pants.
The feeling while aroused should nearly be the same.

The type of swelling you describe should subside in a few days if you try to get your foreskin get used to pulling back over the day. You have to remember that even tho it's still one piece your skin might have to adapt to rhis new state and find new ways to drain the lymph fluid which is causing the swelling.

If you have any more questions just feel free to post!

Daffyskin

I agree with Supersonic - pull back in the day so that you can keep a check on it and pull it forward if it gets too bad. Keeping it forward over night will give it chance to relax. It should sort itself out over time. I would also recommend a 'little and often' approach rather than trying to go straight into full-time - give it chance to become accustomed to the exposure gradually. A bit like taking up running for the first time - you don't start with a marathon, you start with short jogs and build up.

Hope that helps, good luck to you.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

hawthorne

Thanks for the replies.

I find night time easier cause 'morning wood' keeps it back on its own while I sleep, where during the day I literally have to re-adjust every 10 minutes. I tried the spoon method but just doesn't work for me. I think my next option is the ring if I really want to keep it back during the day.

I should clarify, it doesn't get sore after I wake up, it's when I leave it longer than 8, so like 12h.

I think your right about just taking it slow. It's something I've done in the past for several nights in a row, but this will be my first attempt at really committing to this, so hopefully if I stick with it for a couple weeks I'll see some results.

So does 8 hours ever night only for those couple weeks sound like a good plan and leaving it forward all day or do you think I should go 8h back, 1 forward, repeat?

hawthorne

I should also note, as for paraphismosis, I have no issue bringing it forward in the mornings, but I also don't want to find out what my limits are the hard way say after 16h it swells so much I need to go to a hospital or w/e.