News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any others with loose foreskin able to spoon?

Started by weareallnormal, 2020-10-08 00:36:25

Previous topic - Next topic

weareallnormal

Hey gents, I've tried the spoon and hair pin to try and get a neat tuck happening, but any fold I'm able to achieve unfolds in seconds. Wondering if this has more to do with my foreskin being loose. Any others on the loose side had success? Or is this more of a grower disadvantage? I can retract indefinitely with the skin just bunched behind the head, but wanted to give this a go for better aesthetics. Taping isn't the look I'm going for.

kralendijk

The spoon method worked well for me, but  I haven't tried hair pin yet.

My foreskin is very loose, but it is also not that long so there is not much to fold - do you have a lot of overhang?

I did have a problem with the spoon pulling the foreskin back out when I removed the spoon, so I started to just use my fingers to roll the foreskin over itself up to the coronal flare of my glans.

It was easier to do that when I was erect or partially erect to stretch the foreskin all the way back before I started to roll it.

jimmy

I was never able to make it stay in place until I tied / removed my frenulum.

Also if I've been playing and stretched the ridged band out a little it can be a pain to stay in place. Generally ok a few hours later though ;)

Kylar

I'm a grower and have a very loose and long foreskin - and I can fold it for weeks at a time even.

I don't think those are the issue necessarily.

weareallnormal

Thanks for the insight guys. Reading through other posts, I've been inspired to start stretching out my frenulum. Hopefully that will help eventually.

And no, not a lot of overhang. Some, so its not short, but I wouldn't say it's long either.

I guess persistence is key. Thanks again.

Kylar

Keep trying, sometimes the first attempts just suck :D  Been there