News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

share masturbation techniques

Started by halfard, 2024-03-16 11:06:23

Previous topic - Next topic

halfard

Any others like to share the most satisfaying way you like to masturtbate.
As a horny teenager, I always used the foreskin for extra quick cum and maybe repeat.  Older now and keeping foreskin permanently retracted I find masturbating dry, without using foreskin, takes longer and builds up to a far more intense orgasm.
Comments please
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Skatter1984

I definitely like rolling my foreskin up and down inside the my fist like a silicone sleeve. I couldn't do without this, I am very surprised someone with a healthy intact foreskin wouldn't prefer this. I absolutely hate using lubes and I feel so lucky not having to have them available.
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984

HCheung

I would still use my foreskin to jerk off before
But recently I've been rubbing my bare glans and shaft directly with my hands, often without lube
And it feels really good  ;)
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

CuriousSkinner

I am still in the foreskin club for this as well to be honest. There is something about getting a good grip and giving it a good seeing to that I like. That being said though, I have got more into pulling back the foreskin and using spit or lube to massage the head more. But I don't do it very often.

Pulling back and not touching the head at all doesnt really do a lot for me I don't think.

glbtops

I prefer my foreskin to rub over the rim of my glans still when masturbating, I find that part of my glans to be most sensitive and helps me orgasm.

Jcj70

In my case the most satisfying way is using my Satisfyer masturbator directly to my bare glans with the foreskin as far retracted as possible using some lube. I can really feel the vibration in all my glans and it gives wonderful orgasms!

ks2022

I just like to masturbate normally, with the foreskin

uncutcaulk

I'm pretty vers in this regard. Sometimes I'll use the foreskin and other times I like that direct rubbing on the dry corona
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: uncutcaulk on 2024-03-19 18:16:41
I'm pretty vers in this regard. Sometimes I'll use the foreskin and other times I like that direct rubbing on the dry corona
Direct and dry on the corona is bold! I guess you must cusion it a bit with your foreskin?

uncutcaulk

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-03-19 21:01:54
Direct and dry on the corona is bold! I guess you must cusion it a bit with your foreskin?

If I'm in that mood I usually hold my foreskin down tight and just rub the glans
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

CuriousSkinner

Wow I dont know if I would enjoy that without spit or lube! That is cool though if it works for you :)

HCheung

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-03-19 21:26:43
Wow I dont know if I would enjoy that without spit or lube! That is cool though if it works for you :)

I didn't know that either untill reading some other brothers' reply here
Then I started out really really gently rubbing my bare glans without lube/spit
Now I almost only jerk off with rubbing my glans directly
You might wanna give it a go too and tell us how it feels  ;D
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

Derek

21andbored

Always dry & without foreskin for me. Been sticking to that the last 2-3 years now. Mainly with some friction or just stroking the shaft.

MtMoto

I pull the foreskin back and it stays back while I masturbate the shaft. It's thw technique I use the most, feels really good and this way neither my hands or foreskin touch the glans while masturbating