News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Condom Method

Started by LazyWoodpecker, 2023-07-03 03:49:45

Previous topic - Next topic

LazyWoodpecker

Hi all,

Today I tried a condom to hold my foreskin in place and it is working well, so I want to share it with you guys.

I have a long foreskin and I'm a grower so most methods don't work for me. Even the spoon method only work fir a few moments.

But this condom method is working amazingly. My foreskin gets fully retracted, my glans exposed, it is lasting 4 hours so far and counting. I was even walking a lot, taking the stairs, and when I checked again, everything was still on place.

What I did was to cut a segment of a condom (about 1 inch), cut again transversely to make it look like a piece of tape. Washed it well to remove any lube, dried. Then I pulled all my foreskin back to the base and wraped the wrinkled foreskin on this condom "tape". Then, I applied silvertape on the condom to hold in place. After that, I shoved the foreskin inside of the condom.

I don't like the idea of having pictures of my penis on the internet, but I took some to help anyone wanting to give a try. They are on my gallery.

I don't know if anyone has tried this method, so I'm posting here just in case.

mjed

skin-off

Looks pretty good, you should upload a video or sth to make it clear. Or maybe some pics step by step so I can give it a try to achieve better results. Was it your own idea?

CuriousSkinner

I get your worry with sharing pictures on the internet, I am glad that you did though, it looks great. Interesting method, I hope it works for you. I guess without it you would roll forward?

LazyWoodpecker

Thanks, @mjed, @skin-off, @CuriousSkinner

Quote from: skin-off on 2023-07-03 08:37:56
Looks pretty good, you should upload a video or sth to make it clear. Or maybe some pics step by step so I can give it a try to achieve better results.
Good idea. I'm still testing the method and looking the best approach to apply it. Yesterday was my first day trying it. Today, it took me about 30 minutes to apply it. The way I'm doing is difficult and takes lots of efforts. It is like dressing tight rubber clothes on a fat wrinkled dog. Lol. The loose skin starts leaking all over the rubber, you shove some inside, but some on the other side pops out and that goes for a long time.

I'm experimenting with different ways to reach the same result and as soon as I have an efficient way to apply this method and I have enough time, I will try to make a video.

Quote from: skin-off on 2023-07-03 08:37:56
Was it your own idea?
Not really. Someone asked on Quora how to keep their foreskin pulled and someone replied back saying to use a condom with the tip cut and fold it on the foreskin. No more instructions than that. Then, they tried to sell a course - it was a fake robot account with lots of replies with the same content, but from different profiles.

I didn't think that would work because once you get flaccid, the condom gets loose and it won't hold the foreskin. That and the answer being an obvious scammer.

Nonetheless I got curious about using a condom as a way to pull the foreskin. I searched on Google, Reddit and didn't find anything. I remembered this forum and searched here, but I didn't find anything. Actually, there was someone suggesting using a condom but reaching the same conclusion I got - it won't work once it gets flaccid.

Then I start reading some posts and I read about a device that is a sleeve. I start thinking if I could make a DIY one using things I have at home. I remembered the mysterious "condom method" and thought it could be a good material for a DIY sleeve. So I gave a try.

But I think it makes sense that more people reached the same conclusion of using a condom for a DIY sleeve, so I don't consider this as my idea.

LazyWoodpecker

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-07-03 17:21:11
I get your worry with sharing pictures on the internet, I am glad that you did though, it looks great.
Yeah, I'm doing for the community despite my resistance in doing so. It is for the science - lol, but really. The method is working well for me, better than any other method I tried and I thought it would be a shame if I keep this knowledge to myself.

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-07-03 17:21:11
I guess without it you would roll forward?
Definitely. When I'm fully flaccid, I have lots of extra skin hanging on the tip.

Two years ago I tried the spoon method. The spoon method works when my penis is semi-flaccid, but when it gets fully flaccid, the glans get partially covered by the foreskin. I tried for a week or two and gave up.

The coin method and similar I think would stretch my foreskin and make it worse, so I never tried. I also tried to tape it, but either didn't hold or the glue I used was too strong and hurt me.

So, after trying for a few weeks I gave up on all methods.

About three months ago I bought a 3d-printed chastity cage and noticed that it fully held my foreskin all the time. I can even go outside and move around - it just keeps my foreskin retracted all the time and it is relatively easy to put. This made me get interested on the topic again, I looked on the internet, found a Quora message, which led me to the condom method.

Also, I like the chastity and this condom method because they don't stretch the foreskin, which could lead to an even longer foreskin. Instead they keep the foreskin all wrinkled, like an accordion, which I hope can make the foreskin look and feel shrink. I read some comment here in the forum about a "deep wrinkles" theory, which I think it makes sense. Worse-case scenario, it won't make it worse.

slicendice

Nice method to keep the foreskin rolled back, but everything under the condom would technically be kept inside that condom and remain moist, which might be a case for concern though..

Just thinking aloud..

The only thing exposed to air is the glans, so only the glans would dry out, but not the inner foreskin nor the rest of the shaft foreskin..

Now that all the foreskin (including the inner foreskin) is kept enclosed in the latex sleeve for an extended period of time, would the retained moisture encourage fungal overgrowth?

The only "benefit" i can think of using this method is the idea of "muscle memory", where the enclosed foreskin is led to "remember" that it's supposed to be wrinkled and kept behind the glans, but the foreskin is technically a layer of normal skin, and inner foreskin is mucous membrane, so would it actually have "muscle memory"?

TazDevil

Too keep my foreskin retracted at night i used a lot of tips here but nothing was working for me. Since a few weeks i have bought a toe cap en cut off the top so you have a kind of extreme flexibel tube. This works perfect for me even with the nightly erections.

rushmilk

Wow that looks really good!