News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sandking's pulled back journey

Started by sandking, 2017-02-23 15:31:58

Previous topic - Next topic

bobenc0

Congrats, hope you are going to enjoy your new member :)
You can post some more pics of it, and also what type of circumcision did you get?
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

cavalier

That healed up quickly! Glad to see everything went well. After looking at the picture you posted in this thread on the 9th Nov I bet the surgeon wondered what he should actually cut away.

sandking

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2017-11-29 07:30:15
Congrats, hope you are going to enjoy your new member :)
You can post some more pics of it, and also what type of circumcision did you get?

I got a low and tight one. I prefer the low style because when soft you cannot see the circ scar.

And yeah I do enjoy my new member :) Just tried to have sex (gently) and my girl friend loves it.

sandking

Hi guys, I'm back. It has been almost 9 months since my circumcision. To be honest, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. The cut is quite loose when soft but good when hard. The look is awesome. The feeling is great.

Teasle

well you cant argue with the looks :D! Awesome!

guest1850

Keep us posted how sensitivity changes for you

Jules

Wow, I wonder why to undergone surgery while you've already made it without.The retracted photos before were really nice and tight looking. But all the best with your decision!  :)

4toA2

Have the papules keratinised? If they have, how does it feel for your lover?