News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Permanent retraction help needed

Started by Uncutjemsca, 2022-12-28 23:33:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncutjemsca

Has anyone mastered permanent retraction? Could use some tips and guidance.

I've tried on again/off again for the past year using the coin method of retraction to pull back, with longest duration retracted being 2 weeks or so.

My glans dries up quite well but my skin just pushes back no matter what and I'd like that to stop. Any tips?

jimmy

It's all about being persistent and in time hopefully it will come, you need to train it to stay back. There's no real magic bullet I'm afraid.

What methods have you tried and how has each one failed?

Uncutjemsca

I'd say it was just the lack of consistency after those few weeks. I tried the coin method, spoon method, and tape method.

I think the coin method just came to the tightness of the coin roll which caused a bit of pain and left a mark on my skin. For the spoon method, it was too loose and the skin would fold back up, which was essentially the same as tape method.

jimmy

Yes I found the coin method to be uncomfortable and didn't like it at all.

I have similar problems with spoon and tape method over time, great at the start but doesn't last. I find the simple pulled back aka turtle neck works perfectly for me but did take persistence to eventually stay there.

You could try cutting out a small disc out of silicone or foam and use it as a cock ring. This way you can adjust the size to suit and replace it when you need to for cheap. Remember to leave a little notch to accommodate the frenulum if you have one! It's not ideal but might help train the foreskin to stay where you want it

Uncutjemsca

Thank you, tried this today and no discomfort - easy on and off :)

Hoping this does the trick.

jimmy

Fantastic, glad I could help 8)

Let us know how you progress  :)