News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long did it take to cure balanitis for you?

Started by Balanitisdude, 2023-07-16 14:36:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Balanitisdude

Hey guys,

Just want to get an idea of how long this took other people. I heard one guy say it took a month before even beginning to get better.

I've been retracting two weeks now, all through the day just not at night, as I'm worried about phimosis getting bad while I'm unconscious. And there's no sign of it getting better it just spreads.

I'm still going to try at least a month or longer

PossibleMagician130

It's a good idea not to retract when you're unconscious. In just a few years there's already been a few cases of people wearing penis rings and the falling unconscious from drugs or alcohol, and by the time they wake up, the emergency departments in the hospitals recommend amputation. Because they do not take that option the deaths a week or two later are attributed to gangrene and kidney failure/ multi organ failure.

Have you tried other medications? Do you have any other comorbidities such as elevated blood sugar or body weight problems?

I'm sorry for the questions despite not being able to answer your questions directly

Balanitisdude

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-07-17 06:35:44
It's a good idea not to retract when you're unconscious. In just a few years there's already been a few cases of people wearing penis rings and the falling unconscious from drugs or alcohol, and by the time they wake up, the emergency departments in the hospitals recommend amputation. Because they do not take that option the deaths a week or two later are attributed to gangrene and kidney failure/ multi organ failure.

Have you tried other medications? Do you have any other comorbidities such as elevated blood sugar or body weight problems?

I'm sorry for the questions despite not being able to answer your questions directly

Wow, I'd not heard of anything that serious. Glad I've been taking precautions.

Happy to answer questions! I'm tall and slim so no weight issues and I exercise regularly. Blood sugar normal. I won't list everything but I've tried antifungals, steroids, countless home remedies like coconut oil etc. Every test I've had has been negative. Tbh now I think it must just be autoimmune. Manuka honey used to help but not much any more.

This is basically my last resort. It was manageable up until 4 years ago where pandemic stress made it permanently worse. And I had a bad reaction to steroid cream after 3 days from which it never recovered. If it wasn't for that stress period and the steroid cream I'm certain I would've solved it by now.

soundsgreat87

Wearing tight steel cockrings while passed out from drugs and retracting on purpose while sleeping are not even remotely comparable. I have been in multiple foreskin retraction groups/forums/whatever for over a decade and have not even once heard of someone getting anything more than slight swelling when retracting, day or night. Please do not spread fear and doubt about something which hundreds of guys on this forum have done for years with no serious problems.