Author Topic: Retracted Foreskin on UK TV  (Read 11156 times)

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
Retracted Foreskin on UK TV
« on: 2016-08-09 08:07:01 »
Channel 4 are currently running a dating show called Naked Attraction. 6 naked people are gradually revealed but starting with everything below the waist. First half of last night's show was interesting. One guy had foreskin pulled back at the start. It gave a really clear side-on shot that showed bunching of foreskin behind the glans. He stayed uncovered until he was rejected by the girl, then had foreskin forward at the end.

We got a close up of a second guy who was covered at the start and the end but had his foreskin back for the close up.

A third guy had a long foreskin all the way through then had skinned back for the full body shot they show after the contestant has been rejected.

Picture of 1st guy here. Will put some others in the gallery.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
Re: Retracted Foreskin on UK TV
« Reply #1 on: 2016-08-09 08:19:56 »
I've added pictures of each of the 3 guys to the Miscellaneous gallery. Enjoy when they're approved!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2016-08-09 13:48:18 »
They show this kind of stuff on TV in the UK? O_O

Approved your pics!

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-08-09 14:03:08 »
Hi, shame I missed the first guy he looked hot, but thanks for posting the pic. And nice to see guys on the TV naked for a change.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-08-09 16:39:42 »
They show this kind of stuff on TV in the UK? O_O

Approved your pics!
It's a terrible programme really but fun for the cockwatchers amongst us! Over the years there have been quite a few shows with nudity. Many of them on Channel 4 which has a brief to broadcast 'minority" interest material. Like BBC2 (the more arts and documentary main BBC channel) it gets criticised for being too popular! Usually by a politician trying to make some point rather the huge numbers of minority groups that enjoy the shows.

Will continue search out

Offline peterpeter

« Reply #5 on: 2016-08-09 21:22:41 »
thanks for the pictures

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-08-10 20:02:10 »
Yes and also you forgot to mention they have women as well. In the three programs ready only 2 guys have actually be cut. Most of the girls have been shaved as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-08-10 22:17:39 »
I have never seen this i dont even think in germany there is a show like that. But im interested if the women/men say something about the mens penises that are shown in regards to cut/uncut foreskin pulled back and so on?!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-08-11 06:41:07 »
I have never seen this i dont even think in germany there is a show like that. But im interested if the women/men say something about the mens penises that are shown in regards to cut/uncut foreskin pulled back and so on?!

They do make comments, one girl said she didn't like to much overhang and explained her old boyfriends. They don't as i have seen have the women saying what they like pulled back or not. The program with that picture came from, yes there was some pulling back going on once i watch it again
Love skining back and letting my head show