News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Outdoor Activities and Sports with it Pulled Back

Started by guest1081, 2018-01-23 16:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: TapedStick on 2022-09-17 22:01:25
I too have tried swimming pulled back. That chlorinated water does some weird things to your head and skin. I don't think I will swim pulled back all that often, as I don't want to lose sensitivity.

It's funny guys, I have a buddy who I've noticed is cut all high & tight like (weve never talked about our dicks). I was hiking in the deep woods with him, and he at some point mentionned he wished we were back at the vehicle so that he could put on a pair of under armour (we were in swim trunks). I asked him why would you need to change (it wasn't cold or anything). Long story short, his glans and whatever inner skin remnants he's left with were getting rubbed and chafed, and he was getting uncomfortable, on the way to being rubbed raw. This wasn't the first time this had happened either. He told a story of vacationing with a friend when he didn't bring any under armour and his dickhead was rubbing sore so bad he asked his friend's mom to drive him to pick up a pair of under armour. I guess somebody should start a #cutguyproblems thread. I guess under armour decreases the friction on my buddys dickhead.

I almost said the thoughts going through my head: "Well that wouldn't ever be a problem if you still had your foreskin!" But I somehow kept that to myself. Honestly I think this is one of the reasons we have foreskin. Anybody else have a similar story?

Before I got full boyzilians, my foreskin would cover my glans on its own after some time. After my boyzilians though, the foreskin just stays retracted. I tried going bare for as long as I could and managed up to 16 hours a day, but the constant stimulation even when I didn't want it was very difficult!

I'm honestly shocked at what circumcised guys have to endure. I'm very happy to have enough foreskin to cover most of my glans whenever things become too much.