News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Just curious: Auto spoon?

Started by ThePiemel, 2023-08-29 15:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePiemel

I am at a stage where, when not retracted, I wake up auto retracted in the morning. Instinctively always wanted that. Get hard, the glans come out by itself and stays like that.

When getting flaccid, my outer foreskin still goes under my inner foreskin. Inner foreskin much wider. Outer foreskin still just a tiny bit tight. So outer foreskin creeps under the inner foreskin when flaccid.

Just curious if anyone here managed to have an outer foreskin that actually rolls over the inner when getting very flaccid? So it sort of auto spoons? Is it possible to have an outer foreskin that is wider than the inner?

hung.part.timer

Any pics to help us understand this setup better?