News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

1 Week Retraction Update (23y/o)

Started by steveo, 2022-09-14 21:10:35

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo

Hi Members ...One week progress. What do you guys think? Attached my first pic below. I Can actually touch my head and the sensitivity is gone down quite a bit. There is an issue with pre cum...Sometimes skin rolls over but its getting used to staying behind the head. Also penile papules seem to be going away

JohnsonW

After 2-3 weeks you won't even notice it's pulled back. You'll be checking to see if it rolled forward when it didn't. I think the wetness is a mental thing triggered by arrousal and/thinking about sex. Wrapping your tip with tissue is the only thing you can do about it. I'm 3-4 weeks in and still dealing with it. I'm guessing it will take months to not get wet, but if my wife and I are naked and getting ready together in the morning (bathroom) then that will likely always happen.

Senpai_69

Quote from: steveo on 2022-09-14 21:10:35
Hi Members ...One week progress. What do you guys think? Attached my first pic below. I Can actually touch my head and the sensitivity is gone down quite a bit. There is an issue with pre cum...Sometimes skin rolls over but its getting used to staying behind the head. Also penile papules seem to be going away

Which method are you using ??

steveo

Hi Senpai , Im just puling back..Im a serious grower so i dont even know how but my skin is adjusting. But i am waiting for my ring from aliexpress...