Author Topic: Back at it again  (Read 3860 times)

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Back at it again
« on: 2020-03-23 05:31:13 »
With all this quarantine/work from home/whatchamacallit, I can give it another go in the peace of my own home.

Also it turned out to be a good decision to wait until my bush has fully grown because it stopped being prickly, especially on the underside that's sticking to my balls lol. Much more comfortable.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Back at it again
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-24 11:47:39 »
Looks pretty nice. I have same set of rings but got loose after long use :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-03-25 12:50:10 »
It will be interesting to see if your glans changes colour - pic attached I found of a guy who is skinned back and his has. Happens also with black guys who are circumcised.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-03-25 21:33:48 »
Looks good ! Well, I would say the texture and color is already comparable to cut guys. For instance, the corona is lighter than the rest of the glans. I love this.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-03-26 04:30:59 »
Looks pretty nice. I have same set of rings but got loose after long use :)

Lol. I've had this probably about a year or so, but considering my flaccid size doesn't stretch it that much, it pretty much goes back to its original size after every usage (inside circumference slightly smaller than my flaccid penis - fits just right not to the point of strangling) cause I use it intermittently. Usually I'd go 2 days on, 1 day off, and so on.

It will be interesting to see if your glans changes colour - pic attached I found of a guy who is skinned back and his has. Happens also with black guys who are circumcised.

Don't know if it'll change further than this considering my intermittent frequency but it'll be interesting indeed.

Looks good ! Well, I would say the texture and color is already comparable to cut guys. For instance, the corona is lighter than the rest of the glans. I love this.

It's stopped being hyper sensitive for a long while now too :) I can rub it directly with my hands just fine for example when washing and soaping it up in the shower. Or even rubbing it with my bath towel.

Pleasure level is still pretty satisfying though ;D It still feels really good to make me shiver everytime I masturbate the glans directly, esp with lube.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-03-26 13:25:34 »
Don't know if it'll change further than this considering my intermittent frequency but it'll be interesting indeed.

Keep us updated! Here's another guy who has obviously been skinned back for a long time.

But white ones change too - from purple to pink!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!