Author Topic: For you full time retractors  (Read 9407 times)

guest1850

For you full time retractors
« on: 2018-10-04 22:21:28 »
How long have you been full time retractors and how would you describe the sensation you experience

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
Re: For you full time retractors
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-05 12:57:13 »
Almost 3 weeks now and the feeling is awesome :)
I had success previously with spoon method but that folding requires daily care and have to unfold for wash it. So just simply pulling back and it stays is much better :)

The best part at least for me is the stamina I got in bed!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-05 20:41:43 »
> 3 years. The sensation is wonderful - I don't notice being pulled back now, but the head is as sensitive as it ever was (which isn't very sensitive, to be honest). But what's better is that the inner foreskin is now dry and looser than it used to be - that's definitely the most sensitive part of my dick, and it's great that it's not oversensitive and sticky anymore.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-08 19:35:49 »
Emmm in about 2.5 years of total permanent retraction, I mean for that period my glans was covered for a total of probably less than 1 week ( unexpected covering during the day (very very rarely) sometimes self covering during sleep(once or twice a month) aaand sometimes when I just want to have it covered for a couple of hours..
It feels incredible, like it was the thing I always wanted to have and be able to enjoy, everything is times better than before (not that I didn't like it being covered tho!) But being able to massage the glans and the inner skin directly during masturbating is...WoW ! Sometimes I ejaculate so hard like never before.
Also it is times cleaner, even if I dont have a chance to wash it, or I skip a wash/es for 2 days it is almost as fresh as it was after the shower.
My dick looks just the way it always had to look and surely acts that way!
No more ever never any pain or any discomfort during even the most rough sex or jerk..
I love it to my bones !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-09 05:25:45 »
At least 20 years now, do put it over the odd time.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-10-09 13:51:42 »
I've been retracked now on and off getting on for 3 years, I think. Time goes so fast so can't be spot on. But I am so glad I do keep pulled back, way better than having the foreskin over the head. Cleaner, better staying power and non of the smell. Highly recommended it.

Offline John

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-06-11 22:46:19 »
I've been retracted for 11 days. In that time I've lost a lot (A LOT) of sensation, and even if I return now (I've committed to one month) I'm happy that my frenulum will never again be its tight self. It's great to be able to go forward or backwards with this procedure; I love being intact, and I love the customization I've found with retraction.

Offline Brimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-06-12 06:47:09 »
Retracted coming up on around 3 months now. Loving it so far. I much prefer the look and feel of my dick this way. It also has changed shape slightly and the tip has become more prominent. Some would describe it as being more bell shaped.

24/7 using a piece of silicone baking mat I ordered off of eBay. Works a treat.

Offline Jords

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-06-12 07:58:47 »
I have been retracted for almost 5 years. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to being covered, unless I’m getting a check up or something like that. My main motivation for pulling back was for hygiene reasons. , and  as an added bonus, I now enjoy blowjobs (I used to cringe a little before, as it was too sensitive).

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-06-12 09:04:16 »
I don’t think I’ll ever go back to being covered, unless I’m getting a check up or something like that.

Why would you cover up for that, if pulled back is your natural state?

Offline Jords

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-06-12 11:13:17 »
Why would you cover up for that, if pulled back is your natural state?

Not sure to be honest, I haven’t been in that situation yet, I guess I’ll decide when it comes to it. I don’t have an issue with it being rolled back in change rooms etc. but maybe I would feel more self conscious if it’s being analysed by a doctor or someone like that.

Offline Cicasajt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-06-12 13:24:21 »
i have been a full retractor for about 8 years and after a while it just feels the same as covered.
as far as sensitivity goes its a lot less sensitive but in a good way. you only feel when u want to and using lube makes it very sensitive once again. almost as it used to be but without being painfully sensitive

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-06-12 14:41:41 »
Have been for best part of 30 years.
Actually feels uncomfortable if I'm not retracted.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-09-01 05:07:13 »
Have been permanently retracted for the past 8 years, almost 9. Almost all the time I fell everything normal, but if I touch it or rub it I feel a pleasable feeling. If I cover, it feels weird. For me, this is how my penis is and I like it :)