Author Topic: Naked Attraction UK series 3  (Read 7411 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Naked Attraction UK series 3
« on: 2018-09-12 16:44:08 »
Three of four episodes so far.

All of the men have had foreskins in the 'natural' position, except two.

In episode 2, one guy - who was the one chosen - was pulled back all the way through, and looks like that is his normal state. Screen cap attached.

In episode 3, there was one pulled back, with a piercing through his glans. In the second half, the guy doing the choosing was circumcised. Screen caps attached.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Naked Attraction UK series 3
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-13 06:59:25 »
Hello my friend, yes i noticed  that to. and ryan is from hull. Good for them showing it like that.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-13 17:37:52 »
Yes its interesting and the pull backs look impressive
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline cheetor1981

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-13 19:04:42 »
I wonder if they pull back regularly, did it for the show, or they were asked to for the show.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-15 19:43:19 »
Not that I am obsessive about it (!!!) but ... usually the foreskin stays where it is. There are some who pull back, and they seem to be pulled back all the way through. There was one guy in an earlier series who was covered at the start, and a few minutes later had it pulled back.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-15 19:44:26 »
Hello my friend, yes i noticed  that to. and ryan is from hull. Good for them showing it like that.

Yes, Steffan certainly has a good-looking piece with a large helmet! Of course I want to know why he is pulled back ...

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2018-09-16 09:35:25 »
Interesting tidbit. Thanks for sharing!  :)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-09-17 13:42:50 »
I wonder if they pull back regularly, did it for the show, or they were asked to for the show.

I have often thought that they should be made to pull back as part of the process!!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-09-17 19:41:34 »
I have often thought that they should be made to pull back as part of the process!!

Yes start of full skin, then pull back to see what happens
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline vaultboy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-10-08 14:09:17 »
My absolute favourite thing about this show is when the guys' foreskins jump around between takes.

Sometimes they'll be covered up only for the initial reveal, and then for the rest of the show the head will be on full display. Other times you see the skin subtly moving back and forth, with various amounts of head poking through, until finally it's gone. There was a black guy recently who went the entire show covered up, then in the final shot where he was on the rotating platform the skin was retracted.

It always makes me wonder what happened. Did the guys start to get hard, causing their loose foreskins to slip back by themselves, and then rather than making an adjustment they were happy to just let it all hang out for the rest of filming? Or at some point did they just decide to pull it back for whatever reason?

Apparently the filming takes a long time, and the studio isn't exactly warm.

If I was picking I'd definitely want them all to pull it back at some point, just to get the full picture.

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #10 on: 2018-10-09 13:13:37 »
Huge diversity in the exposed / covered penises...
Quite off topic, but aside from the 'elephant trunk' in one of the episodes, I've been fascinated by the sheer percentage of tats on show.