Author Topic: Anyone stopped pulling back and regained uncomfortable sensitivity?  (Read 9011 times)

Offline pulledbackVT

Hi I am new to this site so I apologize if I do anything wrong!!

I am a 25 year old american.
I started pulling back in middle school in an effort to blend in with the other circumcised boys at my boarding school. For the past 13 or so years I have been living my life pulled back. I like the way it looks and feels. I was very happy to go through my high school years looking circumcised as the few uncircumcised boys were often targets of bullying. Until just a few days ago I didn't even know "pulling back" was something other people did or that there was any difference in sensation to wearing it pulled forward. Currently my foreskin naturally rides behind my glans and my glans are completely dry. I have never thought twice about it since I started all those years ago. Now that I think back to the days before I started pulling back I can remember the differences. My glans were always moist and extremely sensitive (overly sensitive).
I am very happy with my penis, but I have decided to try to reverse the process just to try it for fun (before a few days ago I had no idea there was a difference!!!). For the past 48 hours I have worn my foreskin forward and have been lubricating my glans with coconut oil. It feels as if I am already regaining sensitivity.

My question is has anyone here decided to stop pulling back and if so what happened? Did your penis return to the way it was before you started? Do you have any tips for regaining sensitivity? I think it would be fun to get back being overly sensitive just to see what it is like after so long.

I know this is a pulling back forum and this is a pulling forward question but you guys are the only ones who can answer. Thank you for your responses

Offline soundsgreat87

Woah, it's pretty cool that you started so young. Did you find that you "grew out" of your foreskin? Are you having trouble keeping it forward?

I think the guys who'd know more about regaining sensitivity are the foreskin restorers, but they're also working with fewer nerves, so it's not an apples to apples comparison. Still, it seems like most of them get a good amount of sensitivity back in the glans, and it ends up looking almost like a normally-covered one again.

Offline pulledbackVT

I wouldn't say I ever grew out of my foreskin but it I never had any issue keeping it back. It always seemed to just stay back. Now that I've been trying to keep it forward that hasn't been a problem either I'm fully covered!
I asked here because everyone here has foreskin and has experience with being pulled back and being fully covered and maybe back and forth. I figured I would get the most accurate response from people with penis's most similar to mine!

Offline soundsgreat87

Weirdly, I've only met a few guys who went back to being covered after being retracted for many years... ;D

Offline pulledbackVT

I think the main reason i want to go back is probably due to the fact that I started pulling back at a young age. I guess now I just want to experience sex both ways before I make a decision on which is better for me!

Offline soundsgreat87

Oh definitely! I don't wanna sound like I'm discouraging you from trying.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
I will say that I feel the uncomfortable sensitivity you speak of is pretty typical for younger guys, especially those who have not exposed their glans much, if at all. It can go years, even a decade or two (or more) being covered 24/7, so it makes sense that it wouldn't be accustomed to being touched after all that time. Some guys need to get it adjusted to the elements, as you did more than most would by fully exposing it 24/7.

Now I will say I don't think you're likely to get back all the old sensitivity because your body has likely matured and you likely live an active life where you have sex and manipulate your penis, so there may not be as much of a chance for it to "forget" touch and exposure again, however it is definitely possible you will at least notice a visual change if you allow it to remain moist from coverage, and you may see an increase in glans sensitivity too.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Now I will say I don't think you're likely to get back all the old sensitivity because your body has likely matured and you likely live an active life where you have sex and manipulate your penis, so there may not be as much of a chance for it to "forget" touch and exposure again, however it is definitely possible you will at least notice a visual change if you allow it to remain moist from coverage, and you may see an increase in glans sensitivity too.

You pretty well summarize my experience, keratinise. I tried, as a 6 year old to be pulled back. Away too sensitive. As a 17 year-old I tried again; full erection for the first short times. With further exposure, did reduce the sensitivity so that continuous bare was comfortable. With effort, over time, deep shaft wrinkles were formed after 25 years from being pulled back. I then decided to be covered. Because the wrinkles then were so embeded, it required special taping on the prepuce to hold the foreskin forward, it would automatically pull back.

After having been forward for 25 more years, I decided to have a go at being pulled back. While the sensitivity wasn't the same as a 17 year-old, it did take time with short term exposure to reduce the sensitivity again for being bare full time. So yes, as keratinise mentioned, sensitivity to an extent can definitely be returned.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
I do like a bit of a change now and again, so will have my foreskin over for a day or  2, just for a change. it's nice to have that choice.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
So how has your experience been so far?

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
I tried that, but you dont get the sensitivity back.
This is due to various reasons. The most important: your body matures and you are just not as sensitive as in your youth.

If you want to have the greatest gains in sensitivity keep your foreskin forward and dont manipulate your penis for at least 30
days at all! no sex, no masturbation. After this period, you are going to be amazed. Trust me!
Good luck and enjoy.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
so in effect, you spent years pulled back, now your skin is back over your head and you wonder about sensitivity. I wonder the same thing, is the inner lining of the skin so dry that it does not produce any moister at all. Is the head so hard that it does not take any in. My skin some times goes back over my head, and when i pull back again the skin is still dry. I don't really notice any difference in sensitivity when i put under ware on. The only thing to do is just try and experiment to see, then report back as it would be interesting to know
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
I first spent 30 years being fully pulled back. Due to deep shaft wrinkles that had formed, it took taping of the foreskin to be covered again that took 5 years to stay covered. I also had to apply a cream to prevent balanitis during those first 5 years since I was then so dry. After being covered for 25 years it took some getting used to to be pulled back again since sensitivity was then almost the same as when I was 17 and first started. After being covered for those 25 years I never did produce smegma anywhere near the level when I had started to pull back.

Offline pulledbackVT

Hey y'all I thought Id give you an update

After a few weeks of being pulled down and moisturizing with coconut oil and not using soap on my head I've noticed a few changes.
1- My head and inner foreskin have returned to being self lubricated even when i dont use coconut oil
2- My head has regained sensitivity but not to the point i had hoped. I wanted to get that ultra sensitive feeling back but im not there yet (I have been jerking off though so maybe ill stop for a bit)
3- When im soft my dick is smaller than when i was pulled back hahaha
4- My dick definitely has a smell to it now that it didn't used to have but only at the end of the day if i dont shower

Im visiting my girlfriend in a few weeks so ill be sure to give you her opinion on the changes. She never knew I was uncircumcised until i told her a few months into dating and has freely admitted to preferring the look of exposed glans so im guessing she wont be thrilled with my choice to cover up. But Im looking forward to having sex and seeing if i notice a difference. Ill update again if people are interested in my experience 

Offline soundsgreat87

That's cool! Yeah, I doubt you'll ever get the original level of sensitivity back. Some of it is physical, but some of it is definitely how your brain is wired, and after that long it's just gotten used to those sensations.