News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Scrotum massage

Started by bobenc0, 2022-10-23 07:09:50

Previous topic - Next topic

bobenc0

Hello dudes :)
Although it's not a topic about the retraction it's still related to that part of the body.

So I wonder if anybody else is doing it!?
I started long time ago because I found online it's very healthy for the balls, increase testosterone and overall man's health and abilities.

Also due to my problem with varicocele my left one was hurting often and my balls were very sensitive to play with.

Now I can squeeze them, pull stretch almost do whatever I want with them.

So what I do is each morning right after I wake up, while still in the bed because then my balls are loose I start massaging them, little by little I found different methods and ways to do it best.

For me it's a great way to wake up my whole body and it's almost the same as the retraction but with the balls, making them not hurt but still nice to play with.

So... anybody else doing it or ready to try :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Senpai_69

Hey, this seems interesting. Can you please elaborate like what massages and how to do those ?

Tohaveortohavenot

This sounds really interesting and increases testosterone. Can you explain how you do it in detail.

bobenc0

Well it's really everyone's own feeling and preference.

When I wake up mines are usually loose and relaxed so I start massaging them between my fingers and palms in circular and up and down movements. Each one in one hand or both in one hand.
Just do it the way you feel it right, in the beginning they may hurt a bit but with time they get used and you can do different movements.
There are also some videos online where people show how to do it but it's still everyone's own preference and sensation.

It's nice and there are only benefits of it, just give it a try;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

ThePiemel

The way the scrotum is constructed already suggests it might do better with a bit of massage. When you add to that, the average scrotum has as many nerve endings in the skin as an average penis has, from tip to base (!), some bells might ring. ;-)

In the North of Europe, "scratching your balls" in public is considered unpolite. In the more Mediterranean, it is quite common seeing guys doing exactly that. Meaning no harm to nobody. It happens instictively.

You do it too. And you can test it right now. Just get rid of clothes. And continue reading here. Or BBC news. By instinct you automatically start "scratching your balls". It has nothing to do with any kind of arrousal. It is just pleasant to do.

The why is not very complicated. Your testes produce testosterone. And sperm cells. The latter take over two months to move through the tubes (!) to be finally ejected into a towel or a Kleenex. Or make a baby by exception. The testosterone needs to go into the blood. To keep your system healthy. While testosterone production goes down over the years, so does the sensitivity of your balls. Making it easier for you to stay in good shape. If only you would allow yourself to scratch your balls regularly.

In Asian massage techniques, scrotum massage sometimes is included for the elderly men. Then often confused by tourists who presume it is for a "happy ending" and the massage therapist is just looking for more tip. Basically that is not the point. Though such accidents happen often. Especially when better for the tip jar.

Another self test is doing a good (and of course gentle!) self massage. You might feel a slight tickle in your veins. It is because you help the testosterone distribute. It will not make you horny right a way. But later likely you might.

The loose balls are better for sperm cell production. As science says. For testosterone production, a warm hand is better. Both are the reason your balls are fitted exactly where they are. There could have been more convenient and less sensitive places to locate them. But then, how could you scratch them? When you read this with a smile, you get the point. Nothing wrong with it. And a good habit to develop once you can enjoy your pension plan. And hope to do that in good health.