News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

2 circumcinsion and still having problems

Started by MiraElDito90, 2022-10-12 17:03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

MiraElDito90

Hello to everyone, i am a new user and i want to thank you for all the informations you share. I would like to share my story too, maybe i can get help and/or be helpful one day.
I had my first partial circumcision more than 10 years ago, the surgeon didn't agree to my request for a full circumcision so he just removed a part of foreskin.
I had hypersensitivity and didn't know how to solve it since i am a grower so my gland was always inside my foreskin. I have tried a lot of ointment, oils and so on but nothing worked.
2 months ago i had another surger where they removed another part of foreskin and the frenulum. Did i solve my problem? No.
Since i am a grower, only the tip of the glans stay outside of the foreskin, the other part of glans hurts anyway. I have read about the spoon method and the other methods but they don't fit for me since i am a grower and i have a fat pad which doesn't allow my glans to stay out (the fat pad stays there even if i am not fat anymore, it's more like loose skin so i can't remove it).
I was thinking to buy some thight inner pants, to cut a little hole for my glans and try to see if it works.
Do you have any idea or suggestion? Thanks for your answer!

JohnsonW

Tie a string around your penis just behind the head at the Corona. Not tight when you are flacid. Cut the string to remove. The string provides the circumference behind your head. Divide the length by 3.14 and that is the diameter. Go to a craft store or eBay and buy 2mm thick EVA foam. Cut a hole in the foam the same as your diameter. Now cut around the hole to make a 5mm wide foam ring around this hole. This is now a proper sized collar to keep your foreskin back. Your glands will be sensitive for 1-2 weeks. Keep your head wrapped in soft tissue (Kleenex) and after a week or 2 begin to go part of the day without tissue. After a few weeks to month you will lose sensitivity and won't know your foreskin is pulled back.

Nivek

Glans ring is the easiest way for a beginner!

GhostFace

+1 to JohnsonW

Because you said you tried ointments and what not, I wanna add: You will probably read about people applying alcohol or other stuff to try drying their glans. do NOT do that, it can lead to irritations/infections/bad chemical burns, just let it do its thing naturally.
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.

MiraElDito90

Thanks everyone for your suggestion!
I will try JohnsonW's one even if i don't know if it will make my left foreskin more elastic (that's another problem, it's still not so elastic and a bit uncomfortable when i have erections).
About Nivek idea, i saw the glans rings but i think they won't stretch my foreskin. Am i wrong?

ThePiemel

Hyper- or over- sensitivity of the glans is normal and natural. Though some never noticed, while others get stuck with it for years. Its function is a prepubescent alarm system. To leave that for later. It makes sense as engaging in sexuality before your mind is ready for such pleasures can potentially mess up a mind before you discover the pleasures. Often for the rest of your life.

By the time your hormone factory gets up to speed, the alarm system is supposed to subside. With some, that comes naturally. With night time erections and natural retraction during sleep. (Yes, those guys were lucky buggers! ;-)) For others it can stay as uncomfortable as it is when you touch your eyeball. For years and spoiling a lot of fun. As you went out of your ways to get rid of it, you might confirm the experience. For the lucky guys who never had hypersensitivity, that is how it feels if you had not been so lucky. And exactly down there. Where it is supposed to feel good.

Two causes can play a part. Thin skin of your glans, and maybe inner foreskin. Or the chip that connects the lot that gets in panic mode too quickly. The latter is located in your lower back. First have a good laugh, second call it ridiculous, third, force an orgasm and carefully listen where that music comes from in your body. Or when you have a good one, the whole opera. It is located in the lower back side of your spine. That is where your board computer of your genitals is located. It makes you get hard when you meant no harm too, by the way. It is indeed an autonomous system. But could still be tuned to boys mode: Don't touch that, panic mode and best to run away.

Skin and outer sensors can get fixed. At the penis end. Put a condom on, or two. And you feel how it could feel. Submerge it in a warm bath. And notice the difference. Get a spray in any sex shop that numbs the sensors. Or retract as much as you can and get that extra keratine layer. And celebrate when your glance peels. You could force it too with operations to keep the skin back. Less foreskin. Or getting rid of that silly fren that keeps pulling the skin back over. Or when you don't like any modifications, use any technique mentioned here. Spoon methods et all. Keratine formation could be speeded up with dipping in cold and very strong tea. Some suggest rubbing alcohol. Which does dry it out. But when used too much can get you a nice balanitis as alcohol disturbs the natural balance in your skin.

If however it is not your front sensors but the chip in your lower back, that has a very low threshold to panic on touch, it is a different story. As your can't go back to the shop to have that chip replaced with one tuned for sports mode. Up till today, that is. Yet it will not change much when you still focus only on the outer sensors. The only way to make your genital chip get over it is to slowly make it get used to it. Like you can get over an allergy by not avoiding the cause but expose yourself to as much as it can take before panic hits in. As often as you can. In that way, over time, you can get over it. I did. I had to get both sides fixed. It took some time though. But was worth every inch of patience.

caveman

try using a soft 1/8" or 3mm thick silicone o'ring right behind the corona to hold your foreskin back, I find that to work quite well it will take a while to get used to it.
caveman