Author Topic: Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?  (Read 38040 times)

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?
« Reply #30 on: 2020-02-15 14:12:55 »
Yes but where did it happen? I mean in which country?

Offline Pulledbackbro

« Reply #31 on: 2020-03-05 06:31:54 »
I got my one friend into it. We've tried taping each other's skins back. Pretty intense

Awesome brother. I'm going to do that with a bud. Sounds like a good way to bond

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2020-03-07 15:05:21 »
I was at a recent nude swim and was quite surprised how many guys are now keeping their foreskin retracted...it wasn't like that a few years ago...

Offline M_back__uk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2020-03-28 09:30:29 »
I was at a recent nude swim and was quite surprised how many guys are now keeping their foreskin retracted...it wasn't like that a few years ago...

Where do you swim nude? In the UK? I have also noticed when I do this too.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2020-03-30 21:30:23 »
I have seen someone do it once when peeing at a urinal. It wasn't that long after I started doing it myself which I think is why I noticed in fairness

I have to admit I do like seeing it!

Offline spengle

« Reply #35 on: 2020-04-02 20:46:04 »
i like exposing my head wherever i can. if im in a public toilet i will roll it back and forth whilst i piss. i like keeping it rolled back in the sauna. its kind of obvious my foreskin is rolled back too

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2020-04-05 15:07:03 »
When I was at my work's residential training place there was a few I seen with retracted foreskins whenever we were done with PE and fitness tests.

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2020-05-26 10:57:37 »
First time I saw a guy pulled back was at my local pool. He was in the showers, and I thought he was circumcised but he had no scar that I could see. But when he was washing his penis, he rolled the foreskin forward and retracted again. Sounds gay, but I couldn't take my eyes off it - I thought it looked amazing.
Between the pool and the gym, I've seen maybe 8 guys skinned back - that may not sound like many, but in the UK most guys are uncut, so seeing exposed glans is not that common. None of them had bunching being the glans - they had a series of small creases but it was very compact and they basically looked cut.

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #38 on: 2020-07-19 19:52:33 »
I have a friend who I play golf with,when we go in for a shower after, when he takes his trousers of his skin is always forward, he immediately pulls the skin back and it stays that way. I wish I had the bottle to ask him if he tries to skin back permanently.
Love a bared head

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #39 on: 2020-07-23 01:59:45 »
Not that I’m out there looking for it, but I may have seen guys pull it back while in a public shower, or while drying off, but never saw anyone leave it back.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #40 on: 2021-05-20 08:50:55 »
Being a nudist I have seen quite a few guys retracted in public.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #41 on: 2021-05-22 10:35:35 »
I regularly visit nudist beaches in Portugal and while circumcision is not common here, the majority of guys I see are pulled back by choice. It just looks so much better.

Offline Herbert678

• NSFW Access
  • Obvious turtle neck
« Reply #42 on: 2021-06-06 10:45:24 »
Haven’t knowingly seen others do it ..... although I have realised from this forum that that there are many more interested and actively doing than I thought so they may have already “set their skin” prior to me seeing their cock. However living in UK there are few actually circumcised and even fewer who seem comfortable showing themselves naked in public so who knows ......

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2021-06-09 18:18:33 »
Really there needs to be more awareness out there. It really feels like no one is thinking with their head. No pun intended. Many uncut guys are even trying to have sex rolled forward which alludes me entirely.

I probably helped out at least a dozen guys over 20 years understand they can roll back and stay rolled back.

Its the same ol same ol. Most are worried about swelling. They are bat shit scared their dick will fall off. Cut guys are out there sharing all bad info too.

Offline OneballFox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #44 on: 2021-07-26 05:31:44 »
I know of two other guys at my gym who pull back. We’ve discussed it in the showers and they have been doing it since they were younger