News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Extreme 'feel cut' taping

Started by Nivek, 2022-07-11 08:27:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivek

Hey guys, I have been doing this a few times for masturbation. Using micropore tape, fully tape back all the inner foreskin and foreskin, leaving only the glans exposed. Tape the frenulum tightly too, no cheating.

You will be surprised how little sensitivity remains. I am unable to get much sensation and unable to even come close to ejaculation. Now I know what it feels like to be cut high and tight.

Try and share your experience!

Johnscot

That's kinda hot. Gotta give that a try and see if I can cum.

Nivek

Yes, I find it hot too! Not being able to cum even when I go all out.

Nivek

Removing the tape is painful though! Coz it sticks tight to the inner foreskin. Please proceed with caution.

Kylar

I've done something like this a bunch of times and same experience, even though I really like the skin pulled tightly back, I couldn't really get off taped up like this.

Nivek

I guess this is the effect of being pulled back long term. We really lose glans sensitivity!

Johnscot

No, I couldn't cum either, but it's amazing fun trying.

Cling film works just as well and you don't have the pain of pulling it off like tape afterwards

TemporaryAccount

How do you tape back effectively when you're a grower? I've tried it a number of times and really enjoy it when erect, but as soon as you go soft, all the tape bunches up and the effect of being taped back is lost. Is there a way to keep things tightly back?

Johnscot

I use the double tape method, for during the day when I'm mostly flacid I pull my skin over the head them place the 1st tape behind the corona and then roll back and 2nd it back.

When erect and want to feel cut I place the 1st tape about 1/3 of the way up my shaft and then pull back and 2nd tape.

TemporaryAccount

Quote from: Johnscot on 2022-07-16 22:16:11
I use the double tape method, for during the day when I'm mostly flacid I pull my skin over the head them place the 1st tape behind the corona and then roll back and 2nd it back.

This is the method I've used as well and it works great for about 20 minutes then quickly starts to bunch up with all the extra skin. I haven't found a solution yet.

Nivek

To do the taping, I first got erected, then pulled the inner foreskin tight and did the taping. When I go soft, the tape doesn't come loose, but it creases following the skin. You can see the attached pic. In this pic, I only taped the inner foreskin, whereas in earlier pic I taped outer foreskin too. If you intend to masturbate, better to tape the whole shaft.

But doing this doesn't expose the inner foreskin at all, so I don't recommend it for long term pulling back. It's just something interesting and fun to play with. A way to test your glans sensitivity.

There are some brands of tape with different stickiness. Try to go for the less sticky one or it's really painful to remove.

Nivek

Interesting! You too. The glans is meant to be a man's most sensitive part, but really, it's the inner foreskin.
Quote from: Johnscot on 2022-07-16 18:37:57
No, I couldn't cum either, but it's amazing fun trying.

Cling film works just as well and you don't have the pain of pulling it off like tape afterwards

Nivek

I'm a grower too. Maybe your tape is not sticky enough? Go for micropore tape. But actually less sticky is better so it's not too painful to remove.
Quote from: TemporaryAccount on 2022-07-16 21:19:38
How do you tape back effectively when you're a grower? I've tried it a number of times and really enjoy it when erect, but as soon as you go soft, all the tape bunches up and the effect of being taped back is lost. Is there a way to keep things tightly back?

Nivek

Ahh, for easy removal, take of the tape the next day. I left it on for 24h including bathing and there was no pain to remove the tape.

Nivek

Anyone want to try this and share your experience? I really like doing this!