Author Topic: Do you mess with your penis once you’ve retracted?  (Read 5240 times)

Offline Bluie

• NSFW Access
  • 19 YO trying to get an a e s t h e t i c pp
Like the subject says, do you mess with your penis, like masturbation, adjustment, looking at it, etc, once you’ve pulled back properly? Or do you just let it be and give it no thought? I personally like pulling the shaft skin over the glans to watch it roll back to position, it’s oddly satisfying to me lol, but otherwise try to ignore it.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Do you mess with your penis once you’ve retracted?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-10-02 06:31:41 »
Hi. yes that is part of the fun, love playing with it when it's pulled back.

Offline Bluie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-10-02 08:02:13 »
Now that I look at it, it’s kinda a dumb question lol. I guess I was thinking too broad of a question, with an obvious answer.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2020-10-02 11:42:48 »
It's not a dumb question really :)  Watching the skin roll back and fail to cover the head when folded is fun

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-10-04 00:40:38 »
Like the subject says, do you mess with your penis, like masturbation, adjustment, looking at it, etc, once you’ve pulled back properly? Or do you just let it be and give it no thought? I personally like pulling the shaft skin over the glans to watch it roll back to position, it’s oddly satisfying to me lol, but otherwise try to ignore it.

All of the above!  For me that’s a big part of why I pull back!  I think my penis looks better with the glans out, so I definitely like to look it.  And I love masturbating with the skin taped back tight.  And of course, when it’s taped back, it’s fun to pull the skin forward over the glans and then watch it pull back tight again.

Offline Bluie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-10-05 01:20:23 »
All of the above!  For me that’s a big part of why I pull back!  I think my penis looks better with the glans out, so I definitely like to look it.  And I love masturbating with the skin taped back tight.  And of course, when it’s taped back, it’s fun to pull the skin forward over the glans and then watch it pull back tight again.
I’ve actually tried masturbating with my skin pulled all the way back(though without the tape) and it fell reaaally powerful, sensation wise. I’m actually gonna try to tape back soon, hopefully I don’t accidentally get paraphimosis from an erection lol.