News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keeping pulled back in underwear

Started by Jockbox, 2017-11-17 10:29:05

Previous topic - Next topic

slate

When I switched to boxers it made it easier to keep my entire glans exposed.  With briefs my foreskin would often cover 25% of my glans.

Adekoner1

Boxer briefs seem to work best for me, but I don't particularly enjoy it, I rather wear loose underwear.

CuriousSkinner

I tend to wear relatively fitted boxers as I don't like my member flapping around. This does seem to work alright for me in the day.

It has been suggested to me to try loose fitting boxers at night as I'm not having amazing success here, so I'm going to try that tonight.

Gusguskc

Going commando was the game changer for me.  I would do it at the house mostly but then I started doing it constantly minus at the gym    I work construction so I wear tougher carhartt pants that helped the sensitive go way down quickly.

Jules

Quote from: Gusguskc on 2020-07-29 18:43:56
Going commando was the game changer for me.  I would do it at the house mostly but then I started doing it constantly minus at the gym    I work construction so I wear tougher carhartt pants that helped the sensitive go way down quickly.
Same on my side.When I started retracting I went commando as well and the rubbing sensations were great! No problem with keeping it behind.Just tucked it and folded without spoon,just fingers.Now I think,that briefs could help develop wrinkles on the shaft skin as it bunches like a spring between abdomen and coronal ridge and the penis retracts to the body.What do you guys think?

Hazeleye

Quote from: Jules on 2020-09-26 07:30:36
Now I think, that briefs could help develop wrinkles on the shaft skin as it bunches like a spring between abdomen and coronal ridge and the penis retracts to the body.What do you guys think?

That definitely is one method to achieve wrinkles like an extension spring. Simply puling the shaft skin back before replacing does the trick!