Author Topic: Pulled Back Erotica?  (Read 45870 times)

Offline teddanson 69

Re: Pulled Back Erotica?
« Reply #15 on: 2018-07-20 03:09:39 »
I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist when it comes to locker rooms and gyms. There is always this buzz of testosterone and sexual energy that fills the air. I've always been keen to this feeling so any time there is a locker room involved I get mentally excited. I've been aware of this due to the nature of my foreskin. Growing up I was surrounded by helmet heads aka circumcised members. I was the only person with an "anteater" and naturally this would always attract a lot of attention. I grew to like the attention but there was always a bit of teasing mixed in. "Eww he's uncircumcised" or "why does your dick look like that" would echo through the locker room. However, in private many guys would ask, "hey how does your dick work" or "can you peel it back"? This shame mixed with sexuality created an interesting obsession with my penis, my whole penis. I grew to have a silent pride in my natural dick. I was always the center of attention.

Fortunately post high school I learned about "auto-circumcision" or skinning it back. Blogs like this were constantly in my thoughts and I anxiously waited for new posts and new ideas on how to keep my foreskin retained. The idea that I get the best of both worlds is sexually intoxicating. I have darker skin and my cock head is a beautiful shade of pink so skinning back is not only sexually appealing but also aesthetically appealing, in my opinion.

I have always enjoyed locker rooms so in my early twenties I started going to spas. I started out with your normal "spas", the ones your mother and sister go to for "girl days". Obviously the co-ed areas are clothed and fun to spend time socializing and relaxing in but I began to notice a trend. In the men's locker rooms many "peacocks" emerge, no pun intended. Many of the men you see with their female significant others in the co-ed areas, will strut around valiantly nude in men's locker room. I very quickly learned about the glory of the Korean Spa.

This is a glorious environment for so called "peacocks" and individuals like me that enjoy exhibitionism. I love entering a Korean spa with my foreskin pulled all the way forward and entering the shower. While in the shower I make sure to pull back my foreskin as much as possible to show off the distinct color variation and leaving it retracted. I can tell everyone's eyes are on me and it's such an erotic experience. I make sure to dry my glans and inner foreskin off so that my foreskin stays behind my glans. Then when I enter the sauna it's such a satisfying experience seeing the circumcised men follow me in. Their eyes are always glued to my dynamic penis. My pink glans always swells up in the heat and i can feel when my start to become engorged but not fully hard. One time a fellow spa goer struck up small talk with me in the sauna and I knew his intentions immediately. We talked about K-spa experiences and the weather and eventually he commented on my swollen member. He stated that he had noticed that I was uncircumcised and told me that I had a "beautiful cock". It was such a satisfying experience hearing this. I could tell he was turned on because his circumcised dick was hard and twitching. He kept trying to cover it up with a towel but eventually he put the towel to the side. He was average sized and had a low circumcision. We were the only two in the sauna at this time and he began to tug on his cut dick. It looked like a struggle but I could tell he was desperately horny. I spread my legs to show off my skinned back foreskin and began to stand at attention immediately. His eyes were locked on my pink glans and I began to slide my foreskin forward completely covering my glans and then back exposing the beautiful pink head he commented on. This went on for a couple of minutes until he asked the question, "I'm straight but I've always wondered what having a foreskin is like, would you mind if I tried stroking yours?" Of course this is one of my ultimate thrills so I graciously obliged. He had a very soft and gentle touch, almost as if he was afraid of hurting me. I could tell he was really into it because his cock was dripping with wetness. Inexperienced hands with an uncircumcised penis is one of the most adorable experiences ever, guy or girl. I told him that I would show him how I stroke myself and he looked eager to return his hand back to his own member. I made long slow strokes showing him the gliding motion of my long foreskin until one stroke I held my foreskin back. Since I had been skinning back off and on for awhile I began to dry slide my hand over my glans. This made him moan and I could tell he was on the verge of orgasm. I grabbed his free hand and told him to slowly stroke my exposed glans and inner foreskin as I was gripping my foreskin back at the base. He began to shudder and come. I watched his cock shoot thin streams of come onto his chest. It was quite intoxicating and sensual. He thanked me afterwards and of course, reminded me that he was straight. He left the sauna abruptly after that but I remained so I could calm down and let my throbbing member settle...to be continued.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #16 on: 2018-07-20 22:50:10 »
Yesss, great work, keep it up ;D

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #17 on: 2018-07-30 17:19:31 »
Wow, that was hot (pun intended)!  ;D

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2018-10-15 03:26:42 »
Growing up in America, the vast majority of men are cut. In fact, I had never seen another person with a foreskin other than myself until I found this forum. As a child and through my school years, we would use the locker rooms for changing for gym class and for sports. There I would be, the elephant trunk in the room of circumcised guys. I would be made fun of and teased for having a different penis than everyone else. I liked to look of their penises and wanted mine to look the same. I was sitting in the bathroom one day during elementary school, fiddling with my foreskin and I came to realization that it could retract! I was so excited, only to find that my glans was extremely sensitive and when I pulled it back, it almost immediately sprang back over the glans. Disappointed, I returned to school the next day, and proceeded to change it the bathroom stall, as I couldn't show off my glans, and if I went as I was, I would get teased.

After a several years passed, I discovered autocircumcision and decided to give it a go. My foreskin was more loose now, and my glans wasn't nearly as sensitive. After much laboring over methods and retracting on and off, I finally worked up the courage to go 24/7. Now my glans was exposed the majority of the time, and I got to keep my foreskin. I was able to do everything with my foreskin, but yet I could also look and feel like a cut guy too!

When I went to the pool after a long workday, I would enter the locker room, unzip my pants to make sure I was pulled back, and then proceed to change. I loved the feeling of being able to stand in a public locker room and show off my exposed head where others could see. Once I had changed, I proceeded to enter the pool.
On my evenings at the pool, I shared a lap lane with a couple people. But over time I grew to know the young woman I shared a lane with. We would always be at the pool around the same time, and after socializing, we came to know that we were working on similar college degrees along with other interesting things about each other.

One day, after a long day of college classes, work, and then swimming, I checked the clock on the wall at the pool and realized that I would miss the bus home if I didn't hurry. I got out of the pool and rushed into the locker room, showered and changed, only to arrive outside with the bus nowhere to be seen. I sat, waiting for the next bus for several minutes until the woman from my lane came out of the women's locker room to find me sitting there. Knowing I rode the bus home usually, she asked if I had missed the bus, I nodded. She offered to give me a ride to her place, and since it was late, she'd serve me dinner as well. I accepted and we rode her car to her apartment together and had a rather nice meal for being college students. After we finished, we began to talk about college, work, and hobbies. One of the hobbies she said she had was science, particularly biology. When I asked her why she didn't decide to major in anatomy and she blushed. She paused then proceeded to share that she looked into it during high school, but decided against it as she didn't like the idea of prescribing circumcision to others or to infants, even though the vast majority of males were cut i the U.S. I was beginning to get turned on by her talking about penises, but intrigued, I asked why she didn't agree with cutting and she responded saying that she loved the look of a circumcised penis, but didn't like the idea of cutting a part of them off. She then asked why I was so interested and I blushed. I thought about it, then told her that I was intact and she immediately  lit up with interest as well. She asked what it felt like, but I didn't know how to respond. She looked down, then asked if she could see my member as she was curious. I was reluctant at first, but I said it was okay, and she proceeded to unzip my pants and pull down my boxers. She stared in awe at my member. She noticed my exposed head and asked why it looks Mrs similar to a cut penis. At that point I began to tell about how I loved the look and feel of having a bare glans, so I had tried out a method of keeping the foreskin behind the glans called autocircumcision. While I was telling her about autocircumcision, she reached out and gently grabbed my now semi erect penis. As she was examining it, she saw the fold of foreskin behind my heaf. She gently pulled it forward until it covered my head for the first time in a long time. When she let go of my foreskin, it began to roll back over my glans until it came to rest behind my corona once more. She giggled delightfully and told me that she was amazing and facinated that I had trained my foreskin to stay back and that it was super sexy. I looked at her and noticed that her other hand was down her pants, touching herself. She saw me looking and blushed. She grabbed my head and began to massage up and down my shaft as she asked "I don't suppose you'd mind learning about my members, would you?" And that was when I felt the full extent of the deep, pleasurable sensation of having an autocircumcised penis
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2018-10-15 04:35:49 »
Sorry about all the typos 😬
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #20 on: 2018-10-16 18:58:01 »
That's a great account! My childhood was pretty similar - so very conservative in outlook, but thankful to be a free-thinking adult now

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #21 on: 2018-11-15 10:35:44 »
Sorry about all the typos 😬
I like your story despite the typos. Thanks a lot!  :)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2018-11-18 21:26:41 »
Yeah, no problem!  :) Should I write more?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #23 on: 2018-11-19 00:48:31 »
Of course!!

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #24 on: 2018-11-19 10:49:42 »
Should I write more?
Please do! ;D

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2018-12-30 10:53:38 »
Morning! After a few nights getting my writing cap on and getting Soundsgreat87 to have a read of it and get his approval I've finished it and ready to share it with you all...

It all began at Alex’s house, I had known him since high school and were in most of the same classes. He was your typical high school guy, into rugby, had an eye for the girls in our year, was well liked but not the popular kid. He was a gentle sole, caring about others before himself and would worry more about your problems that you did.

Fast forward 15 years to a house party for his girlfriends birthday. It was late evening in the summer and everyone had been day drinking before heading into town for the night. It was a small gathering. Myself, Alex, his girlfriend, about 4 of mine and Alex’s friends and his 2 of his girlfriend’s friends. We were in the summer house at the bottom of the garden and as all drinking games end it was finally time for truth or dare.

Things started basic then it started going up a notch, sex started to come into play and soon we were finding out things, especially relating to Alex and his girlfriends antics. I was always into Alex as we grew up but I knew he would always be into women. I’m not the instagram model type, just under 6ft, stocky build, short hair, glasses and into my comedies and sci fi.

Alex on the other hand was slightly shorter than me, broad shoulders, dark hair, piercing green eyes and a smile that could light up even the darkest of days. Even though I had a thing for Alex I knew that things would never go there and I suppose I liked the “chase” if you can call it that. Alex knew I liked him and he would play to that when he had a drink in him or wanted me to join him wether that be helping him pick something for his girlfriend or convincing me to stop being boring and get out the house as it was the weekend.

His girlfriend was describing the first time she seen him naked, I instantly felt myself starting to get aroused at the the thought of seeing Alex naked. I had never truly seen Alex front on as it wasn’t really the done thing in a british school to proudly walk around strutting your stuff. It was facing the wall, get changed or if we had been doing swimming lessons, towels round you until boxers were on. She had finished telling the story and I was hard as a rock. I just sat there thanking the lord that I had chosen to wear jeans rather than shorts that evening as I knew it would be cold up town. We had all been sitting in a circle and listening to music when Alex decided it was time to switch on the space heater as it was getting colder. After listening to his girlfriend go on about his cock it was all I could think about. Up he got from his garden chair, I glanced at his crotch and I grew harder. I was tucked in and the thought of his uncut cock at eye level was doing nothing to help the situation. I knew I had became fully erect and that I wouldn’t be able to tuck back in until I was back in my own house.

So finally after hearing all about everyone’s antics we headed up town and decided to go into the local bar and then onto the nightclub. Jump forward to just after 3am. We had been drinking and dancing and by this point it was home time. As we stood in the taxi queue we were trying to organise who was going in which taxi to save money. I had left my car at Alex’s house and if I was to collect it in the morning the taxi would cost about £19 and I just wasn’t having that so Alex offered me the sofa.

After a short taxi ride back we arrived at his house. His girlfriend wasn’t up for staying up any later and I agreed that I would sit up with him for a bit longer as Alex was wanting to having one more beer before bed. About half an hour went by and I said to Alex that I’d head for a quick shower before bed as I was not smelling the best after being in a crowded club. He gave me the towels and told me that he would be sitting up listening to the music channels whilst I was getting ready for bed.

Whilst in the shower I heard the door open and could see through the glass that it was Alex, he came into the bathroom and went to the toilet, lifted the lid and started to undo his belt then he started to unbutton his jeans. I was pretending to look away but alcohol and curiosity obviously got the better of me and I glanced back to see Alex standing there trousers down, t-shirt up and schoolboy peeing. I glanced downwards, I seen his girthy cock hanging there. Alex wasn’t a shower by all means but he had my attention.

He had finished and next thing I knew Alex was standing there fully naked. He had it all, the broad shoulders, the perfect sized cock, a small trail of stomach hair and that damn smile. Alex then casually opened the door and got in the shower with me as he decided that he needed a shower too. Whilst I had been out in town I pulled back my foreskin and left it naturally back so I would still have that bare feeling and look. Whilst in the shower I was still pulled back and Alex noticed this and asked when I got cut. I explained the basics like how I think it looks nicer to me and that I often keep it like this but it was just a case of giving an answer and Alex was fine with it. Each to their own in a sense. I don’t know if it was the heat or the running water but I noticed Alex getting aroused. The water running down his stomach and onto his shaft that was slowly becoming engorged. I too was getting harder having Alex next to me.

He knew he wouldn’t be getting anything from his girlfriend tonight as she was already asleep and that ship had sailed. But Alex gave me a proposition, it was a “one time thing” since apparently we were both here and naked anyway and he wanted a release that night and I’d “get what I wanted”. I was nervous but he set some ground rules, hands on ourselves and we enjoy ourselves. I wasn’t going to pass this up so went with it. Alex was fully hard at this point. His head was much more pinker and sensitive than mine has he couldn’t stand the water on it.

We stood there facing each other caressing ourselves. I could see him looking me up and down and we met eyes at one point. He grinned and continued pleasuring himself. I was at the edge of coming and hearing Alex grunting and moaning made me go over the edge. I shot streams of cum onto the shower floor but he wasn’t quite there yet.

I made a daring move whilst my cock hung there head red from my stroking, I placed my hands on his chest as he continued to stroked, he let out a small groan. From what I had heard in the summer house Alex was a fan of nipple play… I started to caress his chest then moved towards his nipples drawing a circle round them and occasionally brushing a finger across them. This sent Alex into overdrive as he began breathing heavier, so I took it up a level and moved behind him and guided my hands to his arms and started helping him stroke his rigid shaft. I then took my hand and began cupping his balls slowly moving up to his cock. I began stroking it. Alex lay back onto me and threw his head back letting me do all the work.I could feel his wet buttocks clenching against me as he got closer, I kept him on edge until he let out a groan and I felt a hot, thick mess on my hand. He stepped away from me, panting and smiling. I smiled and I thanked him.

He had taken away the “chase” and ended the game in only a way Alex could. He was thinking about my feelings and he knew that I had built this “thing” all up in my head. Even after our little escapade it hasn’t effected our friendship it brought us closer together and Alex has even started going bare to see what all the fuss is about, he had started messaging me for tips and I talked him into spooning as I think it looks much nicer and shows off your helmet and Alex has a lovely helmet. At one point I was thinking I was getting sent more cock pictures than his girlfriend, but I wasn’t complaining as he wanted to last a bit longer in the bedroom and friends help friends in all aspects of their life. He enjoys the feeling of it and pulls back daily now but just in the house though, one step at a time…

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #26 on: 2018-12-30 18:12:17 »
 ;D welllllllll...... that sounds almost like it could be a true story! (Or is it?)

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #27 on: 2018-12-30 21:42:51 »
;D welllllllll...... that sounds almost like it could be a true story! (Or is it?)
The best stories are written by life.  :)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2018-12-30 22:47:10 »
 ::) ;)

I took some inspiration from life haha

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2019-01-23 00:29:21 »
I had finally achieved my goal. My foreskin was now able to rest behind my glans without rolling forward. When I told my girlfriend, she was beyond excited. She loved the look of my bare glans with the foreskin rolled behind it with the deep shift wrinkles at the base of my penis. She was so happy that she booked us a trip as a couple to a tropical island, where we would stay at a beach hut on a private beach overlooking a bay. In fact, when we got there, the entire side of the hut facing the beach was open. It was beyond beautiful there and so was she. We swam together in the ocean, her wearing her favorite bikini, and I in my favorite swim shorts (of course retracted inside). We enjoyed ourselves the whole day, but as dusk fell, the real experience was about to begin. We had both been waiting for the moment when we could test out my new retracted penis. And so, as the sun began to fall, I stood in the opening of the romantic, tropical hut, and she stood a few meters away at the waters edge, ready to begin.
She slowly teased as she slipped off her beach dress, throwing it aside. Now she was back in her same swimsuit. The two-piece, fiery red-orange bikini that highlighted her perfect body. The sunset reflected off the bay, seeping  through the palm trees and lighting her blond hair in a fiery glow as she walked towards me. She held out her hand and stood me up, put her arms around my shoulders walking me over to the Lanai bed. She then brought her hands down from my shoulders to my chest, from my chest to my belly button, then unzipped my shorts, dropping them to the floor and then did the same with my boxers, revealing my semierect penis, my autocircumcised foreskin resting snug behind my corona. She then stepped back so that she was directly between me and the sunset, her figure a silhouette of slim beauty. She turned to the side, her hair shifting lightly around her shoulders in the soft tropic breeze, her breasts pronounced on her slim figure as she removed her swimming bra and the dropped slightly, not too big, not too small, perfect. She then slid her swimming bottoms off, throwing them and her bra to the side. She reached down and tickled her shaved clitoris and vagina , sighing lightly with pleasure. My member twitched as it became more hard, my ridged band moving farther up my shaft towards my pelvis, my head and inner foreskin fully exposed. She walked toward me, knelt down and took my mostly erect penis in her gentle hands and began to stroke, starting with my soft dry glans, and then slowly making the strokes longer, moving down my velvety inner foreskin, pulling my skin taught to the base of my penis. I let out a moan of pleasure.
"You like that?" She whispered softly, stroking my bare head , "Well then you'll love this."
She pushed me to lay flat on my back, maneuvered herself above my penis, and placed my bare head inside her perfect vagina. She started slow, then rose to a moderate pace. I could feel her walls against my glans sliding up and down, massaging my penis with a firm and tender love that only her pusy could give. She leaned forward, closer to me. I felt her breasts barely touching my chest, her soothing breathing mine, I looking down and saw that amidst her vagina pumping up and down on my member, I could see and feel my shaft skin at the base of my penis, whilst everything above all the way to my glans within her was comfortably  taught, the foreskin stayed where it was supposed to be: At the base of my penis, leaving my head & inner foreskin fully exposed to her snug comforting vagina. She saw me looking and smiled.
"It's working isn't it?" She asked.
"Yeah," I replied, gently massaging her beautiful breasts. She giggled with pleasure.
"Mmmmmmm...Good," she sighed with passion, "Then lets take it up a notch, shall we?" She began rotating and rocking her hips as she went. We both moaned simultaneously. With one hand she fingered her clitoris, brushing it up against my member as she continued rocking her hips around and around, up and down. With the other, she touched my face, leaning in and kissing me softly. She mmmed with pleasure, pulled away from my mouth and whispered in her beautifully hot voice, "this feels so much better without the foreskin in the way. I can feel your head," she said, " Your corona against my walls. And yet you still have all those nerves, it's perfect" We sped up, me moaning with satisfaction as she giggled and mmmmed with pleasure. I had felt no greater pleasure in all my life and her face reflected the same. She leaned down, her slim body and perfect breasts against my body, her blond hair hanging down from her face to mine. She leaned in her face inches from mine, rocking her hips slowly on my bare head. We gazed into each others eyes. she smiled, her striking blue eyes reflecting happiness and love.
Once done, she put back on bikini, I slipped on my shorts, and we sat on the deserted beach and watched as the sun fell beneath the horizonline of the bay. She smiled at me, her arms around my shoulders, and pecked me with a kiss on my lips. She then reached into my shorts, and I felt her soft skin against my still bare head. She pulled my penis out, fondling it gently, "I love that you can have it exposed all the time and still have your foreskin."
"It's the best of both worlds," I remarked.
"Add having an autocircumcised penis to the long list of reasons why I love you." She said, resting her head on my shoulder as the stars began to emerge in the twilit sky.