News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity Check

Started by guest3947, 2021-01-07 17:10:35

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3947

Been retracted since the past 20 days for the first time. Today while bathing I rubbed the loofah on my glans and it felt like other  parts of the body. The sensitivity really seems to be gone and the foreskin also doesn't come forward.

timtwo

Nice work, I'm working on desensitisation myself

guest4003

Great work. Keep it up.

Nivek

Wow! A loofah is really rough... You must be quite desensitized... Keep it up and careful not to hurt yourself.

Daffyskin

What next - cheese grater?  :o
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

soundsgreat87

Lmao.  ;D

Well I know a lot of people now use loofah to mean those artificial plastic bath poof things, which aren't nearly as abrasive as a real loofah, so maybe that's what he meant... I mean, I wash my cock with one every day, and it's not any rougher than a wash cloth.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: timtwo on 2021-01-07 18:13:49
Nice work, I'm working on desensitisation myself
Quote from: senpai.jiraiyaa on 2021-01-07 17:10:35
Been retracted since the past 20 days for the first time. Today while bathing I rubbed the loofah on my glans and it felt like other  parts of the body. The sensitivity really seems to be gone and the foreskin also doesn't come forward.

Yes agreed that a good start and i bet you like the feel so to speak. Do you still get the feeling if it rubs on your underwear?
Love skining back and letting my head show