Author Topic: Newbie looking for tips and tricks.  (Read 7449 times)

Offline Qazwsx

Re: Newbie looking for tips and tricks.
« Reply #15 on: 2020-11-24 06:02:32 »
I’ve started using a rubber band. It must be around the side of the shaft. Don’t go too small, it’s not needed. I used it for 24 hours and i completely forgot about it. Stayed retracted the whole time. Important to keep it clean.

I like the other ring ideas. Need to find a source in the states.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-11-25 16:27:11 »
Glans ring worked for me as well. it's the most straightforward method. The trick is in getting the right size though.

If you get a sheet of silicon and cut out your own you can experiemnt until you find a size that works, I did

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-12-27 00:25:20 »
I tried the tape but that didn't work.

Are you using the “Instant Circumcision Experience” or “Feel cut” tape method from circlist?  And what tape are you using? Can you describe what wasn’t working for you.

I use 3M Micropore tape and follow the circlist instructions, and it works great!  This is my favorite retraction method, so it’s worth figuring out how to do it.

And the spoon method only works for a short period of time.

The spoon method can be very tricky to get right.  It look me a lot of trial and error to find exactly the right places to fold the skin, and exactly the level of not too soft not too hard, to be able to get the skin to stay reliably retracted.  It may also take time for your skin to get used to being folded in a different place than normal, so it’s worth a little bit of persistence.  This method is the one I use most often, since it doesn’t require any tools or materials, and once I got the hang of it, I can keep it in place indefinitely.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2020-12-28 14:34:33 »
The fabric tube method mentioned in the sticky here https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0 works really well for me. I used to try combine with with the spoon method which was a waste of time. I have them custom made to the right size - put it on, unroll it, and leave the end just covering my glans ridge. I then folder it back. The fold digs into the ridge gently, and everything stays in place.

Offline dick turpin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2020-12-30 11:02:45 »