News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

For long term retractors..

Started by Dorae, 2020-08-22 04:35:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorae

Those who've been retracted for years, how do you keep it that way all the time? Do you follow any method or just after a certain time just pull and leave it there? Also, do you keep retracted 24*7 or undo to wash during shower?

Stickler99

I keep mine back 24/7 actually feels uncomfortable if not.
I keep it back using a veriation of the spoon method. Obviously during cleaning the skin is moved.

Bifunguy

Quote from: Dorae on 2020-08-22 04:35:35
Those who've been retracted for years, how do you keep it that way all the time? Do you follow any method or just after a certain time just pull and leave it there? Also, do you keep retracted 24*7 or undo to wash during shower?

I just leave it back 24/7, no special method and it also feels odd if its not retracted now, but my frenulum has lengthened over the years so foreskin doesn't bunch very much behind corona unless I sit and lean forward - even then it doesn't pass the corona as mine is quite pronounced. If I pull it forward I tend to auto-retract on erection so if I pulled it forward at night for example, I would be retracted in the morning. When showering, I just pull right back and make sure everything is washed and dried thoroughly and that's it, no problems.

Jules

Hello, I also find my frenulum longer and more loose after 4 months of exposing it. It used to pull and bent the head downwards to the base more than now.

MattHK

Hi! I started retracting 4 years ago now. These days it mostly stays back once I've pulled it back. Sometimes with movement, and friction with undies, foreskin might creep forward. But when I pee, I always pull it back again. So it's not really an issue.

pullbackguy

I keep mine also retracted 24/7. As for methods I only use the spoon method, which I found to be working best with my penis. Like the other posters in this thread it feels uncomfortable when not retracted. I undo the ,,tuck" when takeing a shower to clean and redo it right after.

86FzW7tKPHZb

I use a glans ring. I have made aluminum ones, or use silicone ones. As a major grower nothing else works for me.

billymachine79

I just keep it back, in fact I cannot make the foreskin cover the glans anymore, even if I wanted, it rushes back behind the glans, which seems to me more prominent and flared. I feel as if my skin has gone shorter for now it won't cover the glans fully (it did before) and even when I'm flaccid, if I cover my glans with my foreskin, the foreskin slowly goes back to its place behind the glans, where it has been uninterrupted for over four years now.

When I shower, I can even scrub my penis with the harsh sponge and I don't feel any kind of discomfort. I went out with a woman who had not been with cut guys and she was under the impression I was cut.

Argon

Been retracted 24/7 since May 2003.  It stays back by itself and only comes forward if I deliberately pull it forward now.
Permanently retracted since 1993

camchain

Just the same as Argon realy. we are lucky..

Dicsolovag

I keep mine 24/7 retracted.
First one day long retraction was almost 2 years ago.
Since then I only improved.
Now it stays back even during sex or sleep or workout.
I started with different methods but all of them needs at least daily care like unfold during shower ot something.
So I went for simple pullback eventually and I made my frenulum longer. Not tied it but did a thing that provided the same result. So since then there is no forward pull from the frenulum. I think this is the biggest obstacle for perma retraction.

For me 24/7 is super comfortable. And it is already retracted so I don't have to fold or unfold to wash it properly just wash and rub it dry at the end.