News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Increasing neurosteroid to aid in retraction - PEA supplement

Started by Sorangu, 2023-11-15 18:38:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorangu

Came across this topic from this video.

[REDACTED]

this man is recovering from "post finasteride" syndrome and did alot of research into recovering biological systems. He recommends using sorghum and Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) to increase allopregnanolone which causes the flaccid penis to be much larger. Allopregnanolone is a neurosteroid and increases naturally if you are very active and routinely stressing/recovering the CNS, but PEA can cause it have a higher plasma-content throughout the day. If your allopregnanolone levels are high, you can transform from a "grower" to a "shower." He goes into much more detail, so I recommend watching the video.

Going to try this out, as I have no problem at all staying retracted for an extended period of time if I maintain roughly 40% "erection", but like many others on this site, it can be difficult to stay retracted if your flaccid penis shrinks quite a bit. Hopefully this makes me more of a "shower" and in return makes staying retracted much more hassle free.

Pulled Back Foreskin

Please, for the love of all that is good. DO NOT use allopregnanolone. I repeat, DO NOT USE. It is a very very powerful anti-depressant which is heavily controlled. It is only legal in a small number of countries. It DOES NOT have any of the penis related benefits that you stated in your post, and is in fact only used to treat postnatal depression in new mothers. More to the point, if you do get your hands on some, it could quite literally kill you. So once more. DO NOT USE allopregnanolone and please, in future, at least google the name of the harmful drugs that a guy on Youtube used. Thank you.
PBF

Kylar

That youtube channel seems... shady to say the least.

His cited source is practically what PBF here also says: it's about postnatal depression.  There's not a single mention of penis in the paper, even.

I think I'll remove the link.

Sorangu

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-11-17 19:37:39
That youtube channel seems... shady to say the least.

His cited source is practically what PBF here also says: it's about postnatal depression.  There's not a single mention of penis in the paper, even.

I think I'll remove the link.

No worries, I appreciate the second opinion before I took anything. His advice is somewhat solid when it comes to bodybuilding but this does come across a bit shady