News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spout-like opening without the fren

Started by Jakepull, 2023-11-02 18:21:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakepull

It's noticeable that the opening of my skin looks quite spout-like! I'm not sure how common this is, although I suspect it may be to do with the fact my frenulum has previously been torn down quite far. This has allowed the inner skin to fall out as it's not now restrained by the frenulum. As shown in the photos below.
I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen after releasing their fren?
I'm not a fan of the skin in general and so I keep it permanently naturally retracted, although this appears to now caused the skin to look a little more floppy when it's drawn forward.

oldestserv

Hi mine is exactly the same and like you my.ftenelum was torn

Kylar

Quote from: Jakepull on 2023-11-02 18:21:20
It's noticeable that the opening of my skin looks quite spout-like! I'm not sure how common this is, although I suspect it may be to do with the fact my frenulum has previously been torn down quite far. This has allowed the inner skin to fall out as it's not now restrained by the frenulum. As shown in the photos below.
I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen after releasing their fren?
I'm not a fan of the skin in general and so I keep it permanently naturally retracted, although this appears to now caused the skin to look a little more floppy when it's drawn forward.

It honestly looks normal to me

jdm

I would also say it looks normal. I still have an intact frenulum, and mine looks a lot like that when I pull it forward.