News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Hands-free erect photo after 20 years of part-time/1 year full-time

Started by HeroicGlance, 2023-06-21 03:00:47

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroicGlance

Cool to be "back!"

As the title of the post says:  I've been retracting part-time for about 20 years - I started by pulling the foreskin back every time I went to bed, when I was in my early 20's.  It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but for some reason, I also found it comforting, in a non-sexual way - the sensation was like a thread that connected my dreaming mind to the real world.

After a while, I found it impossible to sleep, unless I pulled back as far as possible. I understand that a heck of a lot of guys here find sleeping with their foreskin retracted to be very difficult, so in retrospect, I consider myself very fortunate.

I know that current medical science says that glans size/shape is not impacted by circumcision or exposure, but a cursory glance at the wikipedia page about the human penile glans says different - otherwise they would not have included one separate image for a circumcised glans and a different photo for a circumcised one - and there is DEFINITELY a difference.

I mention this, because I KNOW that the coronal ridge of my glans has expanded outwards over the past two decades, since I started retracting.  Where once the foreskin would always glide right back down over the glans if left alone for less than a few minutes, it come to the point that unless I wore tight underpants, my foreskin would immediately snap back behind the glans, and STAY there unless pushed forcibly black.  This was especially the case during the cold winters.

Eventually, I just decided to stop pushing things back "into place", left my foreskin alone, so it could relax where it wanted to be.  I will admit: the first few weeks and months were tough, but eventually, things just became less and less "obvious" down there.

I included a picture of myself flaccid, and another where I went so far as to push my foreskin temporarily back down over my glans for the first time in 15 months, to prove that I am, indeed, not circumcised.  I did this, because the last time I posted an erect shot, I was accused of being a cut guy that was (for some reason) posing as uncut.

I still have my frenulum, and yeah- those stainless steel spheres are part of my prince albert piercing.

And yes - after over a year of letting my foreskin adjust to being the shaft skin, it felt somewhat familiar to put things back as they were - but it felt more like I was pushing my glans back into my body, than pulling the skin down.  It also kept snapping back every time I tried to take a hands-free pic.

I'm open to any questions/comments/criticism.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-06-21 03:00:47
Cool to be "back!"

As the title of the post says:  I've been retracting part-time for about 20 years - I started by pulling the foreskin back every time I went to bed, when I was in my early 20's.  It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but for some reason, I also found it comforting, in a non-sexual way - the sensation was like a thread that connected my dreaming mind to the real world.

After a while, I found it impossible to sleep, unless I pulled back as far as possible. I understand that a heck of a lot of guys here find sleeping with their foreskin retracted to be very difficult, so in retrospect, I consider myself very fortunate.

I know that current medical science says that glans size/shape is not impacted by circumcision or exposure, but a cursory glance at the wikipedia page about the human penile glans says different - otherwise they would not have included one separate image for a circumcised glans and a different photo for a circumcised one - and there is DEFINITELY a difference.

I think you have the Nirvana, it looks very good and i can see why people think your cut, you have that rare ability to keep you skin back without to much effort. The pictures look good as well.

I mention this, because I KNOW that the coronal ridge of my glans has expanded outwards over the past two decades, since I started retracting.  Where once the foreskin would always glide right back down over the glans if left alone for less than a few minutes, it come to the point that unless I wore tight underpants, my foreskin would immediately snap back behind the glans, and STAY there unless pushed forcibly black.  This was especially the case during the cold winters.

Eventually, I just decided to stop pushing things back "into place", left my foreskin alone, so it could relax where it wanted to be.  I will admit: the first few weeks and months were tough, but eventually, things just became less and less "obvious" down there.

I included a picture of myself flaccid, and another where I went so far as to push my foreskin temporarily back down over my glans for the first time in 15 months, to prove that I am, indeed, not circumcised.  I did this, because the last time I posted an erect shot, I was accused of being a cut guy that was (for some reason) posing as uncut.

I still have my frenulum, and yeah- those stainless steel spheres are part of my prince albert piercing.

And yes - after over a year of letting my foreskin adjust to being the shaft skin, it felt somewhat familiar to put things back as they were - but it felt more like I was pushing my glans back into my body, than pulling the skin down.  It also kept snapping back every time I tried to take a hands-free pic.

I'm open to any questions/comments/criticism.

I think you have the nirvana, the ability to keep your skin back with little effort. I can why people think your cut. I would say you have the best of both worlds with little effort, wish mine would have done that.
Love skining back and letting my head show

HeroicGlance

Thanks - now, if I could only get laid (LOL!)

BTW: I should have mentioned: I wasn't born with a particularly tight foreskin.  I remember that as little as ten years ago, I could pull my foreskin an inch-plus past my glans when flaccid, and it would pretty much remain there. 

I say that, because I don't think I have any special "nirvana/mojo" going on.  If I can go from having a three-inch-long foreskin to where I am today, pretty much anyone can.

Looking back, I'd say the one thing that really assisted was just spending the sleeping third of my life with my glans fully exposed - Over time, keratinization got jump-started (patience is a virtue!)  I think that getting the Prince Albert was also helpful - especially when I started to wear heavier curved barbells.  The weight def assisted in keeping the glans exposed.

Now- I am not one to criticize anyone's practices, but the one thing that is rather odd to me, are the folks trying to "speed-keratinize" their glans using alcohol and harsh chemicals, because that was the exact OPPOSITE of what I did. 

I actually spent time exfoliating & applying cannabis-infused coconut oil to my retracted foreskin and glans daily.  I mean- if we're asking our glans to come out of its shell, we should make its new life as comfortable as possible- rather than harsh, IMHO.

hung.part.timer

Agreed on the speed-keratinize....it'll get there by just staying retracted...and worse, I'm not sure the cracked dry glans looks the way that these fellas think it does.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-06-24 20:17:47
and worse, I'm not sure the cracked dry glans looks the way that these fellas think it does.

Yeah.  Some of those pics over on "that thread" look absolutely injured.

PossibleMagician130

May I ask what effect the cannabis infused oil has on your glans?

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-06-22 22:02:54
Thanks - now, if I could only get laid (LOL!)

BTW: I should have mentioned: I wasn't born with a particularly tight foreskin.  I remember that as little as ten years ago, I could pull my foreskin an inch-plus past my glans when flaccid, and it would pretty much remain there. 

I say that, because I don't think I have any special "nirvana/mojo" going on.  If I can go from having a three-inch-long foreskin to where I am today, pretty much anyone can.

Looking back, I'd say the one thing that really assisted was just spending the sleeping third of my life with my glans fully exposed - Over time, keratinization got jump-started (patience is a virtue!)  I think that getting the Prince Albert was also helpful - especially when I started to wear heavier curved barbells.  The weight def assisted in keeping the glans exposed.

Now- I am not one to criticize anyone's practices, but the one thing that is rather odd to me, are the folks trying to "speed-keratinize" their glans using alcohol and harsh chemicals, because that was the exact OPPOSITE of what I did. 

I actually spent time exfoliating & applying cannabis-infused coconut oil to my retracted foreskin and glans daily.  I mean- if we're asking our glans to come out of its shell, we should make its new life as comfortable as possible- rather than harsh, IMHO.

HeroicGlance

Two things:

1: It's only my anecdotal evidence, but I believe it assisted with keratinization.

2: You can see that after a year-plus of exposure, my glans is not as wrinkled & cracked-looking as most others who have gone so long.  I know some TRY to go for that rather extreme look, but I'd rather not.  Keeping my glans exposed =/= wearing it out like the bottom of my bare feet.

PossibleMagician130

I really LOL'ed at wearing out the bottom of bare feet  ;D

Does the oil create or provide any sensation?

Come to think of it, I'm intrigued if there's anything that can increase sensitivity and cause edging, without being risky, harmful or unnatural

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-07-07 18:50:22
Two things:

1: It's only my anecdotal evidence, but I believe it assisted with keratinization.

2: You can see that after a year-plus of exposure, my glans is not as wrinkled & cracked-looking as most others who have gone so long.  I know some TRY to go for that rather extreme look, but I'd rather not.  Keeping my glans exposed =/= wearing it out like the bottom of my bare feet.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-07-09 11:30:32
I really LOL'ed at wearing out the bottom of bare feet  ;D

Does the oil create or provide any sensation?

Come to think of it, I'm intrigued if there's anything that can increase sensitivity and cause edging, without being risky, harmful or unnatural

Dude- most of the guys here are trying to decrease sensitivity, with their glans exposed.

I think that INCREASING sensitivity after retraction sorta runs counter to the whole process, for most folks.

PossibleMagician130

DiagonalFunctor

Are there any penile piercings that prevent the foreskin to be pulled forward? Ideally without making big holes into the head - I feel really uncomfortable just thinking about it. I can see that you can pull your foreskin forward just fine. Maybe the frenulum piercing actually requires that you push your foresking back? Never seen one that wasn't cut.

HeroicGlance

Actually - you are absolutely correct!

My first piercings were a series of four frenulum piercings (I was a bit more "hardcore" back then - I wanted to create a "ladder.")

I started with a very small 10ga barbell in my frenulum, right where it joined the rear of the glans (it looked like a small bow tie.)

And yes- it absolutely assisted with keeping things retracted.

PossibleMagician130

I've managed to apply CBD infused oils and creams to my glans for some time, and the results were very interesting!

Observations:

1. Some kind of collateral effect to make my prostate feel more sensitive and aroused
2. I farted a lot more and had more regular bowel movements, possibly because that area felt more sensitive
3. The penis and "exposed glans" feeling was still there but it drastically reduced that "sharp" friction feeling when rubbed against rough fabric, meaning that I would tolerate the friction longer than I normally would, leading to the usual effects such as dribbling after peeing because of the overstimulation that I didn't notice
4. I was able to wear my foreskin back for much longer periods than normal
5. Vascularity seems improved - felt a very deep relaxing feeling moving through the core of my penis and to the roots, cockhead was often purple or pink rather than skin toned
6. Felt edged like crazy but the longer my glans stayed pulled back and subject to friction the harder it was to orgasm, although not impossible. It just takes a lot more physical effort
7. Deep penis soreness after rough sex or masturbation is absent or drastically reduced. I can have erections almost immediately after orgasm without feeling that sore, overused feeling

This isn't meant to be an ad for CBD oils or creams lol, but the effects were certainly very interesting. I shan't be using it further though, because I don't understand how it's working on my endo-cannabinoid system down there, so I guess this is the extent of my experimentation and observations.

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-06-28 20:10:41
May I ask what effect the cannabis infused oil has on your glans?