News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon Method Works Perfeclty for me

Started by brycekez, 2023-12-20 19:49:24

Previous topic - Next topic

brycekez

Hello Everyone,

I am a 21 year old male. I just started to get into this and have been educating myself for the past 3 days reading almost every post on here. I don't want to write to much but I am beyond thankful I came across a community like this.

With that being said, I didn't purposely start pulling my foreskin back with this knowledge back then. I remember when I was a kid, it was extremely tight. I would pull my foreskin back over time and "stretch" it out because it was uncomfortable. Over time, my skin became loose (in a good way) and when I get hard or masturbate, I "look cut. I want to emphasize I didn't leave it retracted, I would train myself to loosen it.

Anyways, I always wished my head would show permentaly and never found a way how. 3 days later, I found out it was possible! I don't know if it's luck, but I tried the spoon method and it stayed for about only an hour. I was bummned. When I got back home, I tried it again and it worked perfectly!I just did it wrong the first time. It's been three days and I already noticed changes. My head seems like it's gotten more, rough. dry? I don't know if those are the correct words to use but it's just firm. The color is changing too which I love!

I need to know if this is normal though. I heard that the glans (head) flares. What does this mean? Does the head get bigger? Do the edges of the glan go out more? I'm not sure.

But yeah, so far so good! I feel confident knowing my head is out. Please let me know your feedback. I would LOVE to share pictures and videos but don't know how. Also, how would I be able to look at pictures? I can confirm I am 21 and have been active. So if any moderators see this, that would be amazing!

grazeguy

Hey man I've found my head has thickened up over time and the corona/rim has thickened up too and flared upwards which helps keep the skin back behind it. I think the skin bunching behind it actually helps push it up a bit so the more you do it the better.

brycekez

Hey man responded to your PM. Did you get it?

jafar_t

Quote from: grazeguy on 2023-12-20 23:19:07
Hey man I've found my head has thickened up over time and the corona/rim has thickened up too and flared upwards which helps keep the skin back behind it. I think the skin bunching behind it actually helps push it up a bit so the more you do it the better.

How long did it take for you to notice the flare?