News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What People say if they see your retracted D???

Started by samuel12345, 2023-12-11 14:20:19

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Share your comments/thoughts which you have recieved from your GF/wife what they think about it if they see it?

Benji

I've had three serious girlfriends since I've been autocircumcised, the first one hated it but after seeing how the relationship ended I see now that she really just hated me so she thought it was dumb and a waste of time. My next girlfriend liked it, she said that she liked that I wasn't circumcised but had the best of both worlds and if she ever saw me with my foreskin over the head she would make sure to tell me to pull it back because she liked to be able to see the head. My current girlfriend is fairly indifferent about it, she fully supports me in doing whatever I want with my body and doesn't mind what methods I use (ring, tape, stealth sleeve, etc...) She also knows that I do eventually want to be circumcised for real and supports that as one of my decisions as well although if I bring it up she reminds me as far as she's concerned I am circumcised and often forgets that I'm not unless she sees my foreskin covering my glans in the shower or something like that.

James84

I met my girlfriend after starting autocirc. The one time she commented, I told her that it was my default position (not true yet). There weren't any comments after that.