Author Topic: My long-term retraction progress  (Read 44805 times)

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
Re: My long-term retraction progress
« Reply #45 on: 2016-01-17 11:56:25 »
I just had a question on this, with the long period of stretching the foreskin. A few posts above you show the foreskin stretched over a small cup or cap, does this mean that the foreskin retracts easier on it's own or does it fold back easier? I would have thought that a stretched foreskin will actually fold forward easier?

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2016-01-17 14:28:44 »
I just had a question on this, with the long period of stretching the foreskin. A few posts above you show the foreskin stretched over a small cup or cap, does this mean that the foreskin retracts easier on it's own or does it fold back easier? I would have thought that a stretched foreskin will actually fold forward easier?

Of course not, it's pretty much just like normal stretching. Eventually it'll loosen up from its original state. The foreskin doesn't retract easier on its own but it'll gradually lose its elasticity to roll back forward. If you want the foreskin to retract easier on its own I think the foreskin needs to be "trained" by retracting it as long as possible until the glans somewhat flare or outgrow it.

If it worked like your logic it'd mean people with phimosis couldn't be treated with foreskin stretching.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #47 on: 2016-01-18 07:02:16 »
Five month update!

I actually took some pics at the four month mark, but they were virtually indistinguishable from the three month pics. I guess I've hit a plateau in the glans changes. I'll be looking into more methods of drying my glans.

I've spent several days this month with the foreskin forward, mostly because of some dry skin issues (MAN has the weather been dry where I live). It doesn't feel like "failure" to have it forward anymore though, it just feels like a temporary condition. It's definitely not uncomfortable to have my skin forward; I rather like the look and feel of a long foreskin pucker, but back over the ring feels like "the norm" now.

I'm.. actually a little confused about what you're asking, because I'm not sure what you mean by "folding forward/back." Now that the foreskin is stretched, it's easier to fold backwards over on itself (and over a cockring), but I'm not sure what you're asking about folding forward..

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #48 on: 2016-01-19 02:50:56 »

I actually did the same thing a few months into being always retracted and also found the skin much wider than before. But I then made a mistake in trying to stretch it even more. I quickly found I was getting constant roll forward (which I had never had even before I went permanently back).  I think I had damaged the ridged band by overstretching it, causing it to lose its elasticity and its ability to hold the foreskin below the corona of the head. It took a week or more for the skin to recover fully so I could stay pulled back all the time again. I need my foreskin elasticity.

So yes, if the foreskin is stretched larger than the object that holds it back, it will fold forwards on its own much easier. The effect on the skins ability to go back on its own would be negligible I think and is more to do with foreskin length and skin fold memory. The more time the foreskin is folded in a certain way the easier it becomes to fold and stay in that one position.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #49 on: 2016-02-22 21:44:20 »
Not much to update about, but I'm pretty proud of making it six full months ;D

While my retraction method does a great job of keeping the foreskin back while being very comfortable and maintenance-free, it does have the downside that the corona is kinda shielded from being rubbed and keratinized. It's not moist, it's just that the ring behind the head keeps any fabric away from the upper edge of the glans. I'd like to try to remedy this, but I'm not sure how... using a narrow ring or tube would be uncomfortable when erect. I'm curious to try that balloon-cocksleeve method that Jockbox has been using... though I don't know if that would be comfortable without shaving all my junk  :o

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #50 on: 2016-02-22 23:27:38 »
Hi, I just shave my balls to wear the balloon, but I think a trim would do just as good.

Offline Farhan8831

« Reply #51 on: 2016-03-03 08:37:28 »
Just a question, about your foreskin, will it be permanent? I have retracted for a period of 2 weeks and I found that the foreskin got much lengthier. I'm not exactly comfortable with that.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #52 on: 2016-03-03 19:04:46 »
Hi,  I have not notice my foreskin getting longer. It does bunch up quite a bit when I remove the balloon, but over a period of time it goes back to normal. Not sure why your foreskin has got longer maybe someone else can help with this. Sorry I can't be any more help.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #53 on: 2016-03-04 05:52:06 »
Just a question, about your foreskin, will it be permanent? I have retracted for a period of 2 weeks and I found that the foreskin got much lengthier. I'm not exactly comfortable with that.

What method(s) are you using to keep the skin retracted? Knowing this would help to assess why you foreskin is getting stretched out.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #54 on: 2016-03-04 15:54:30 »
I use the balloon method, only thing I have noticed is when I take it off. My foreskin does bunch up behind the head for several hours, but then goes back to normal.