News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you wear underwear or just go freballing?

Started by HCheung, 2023-09-30 16:51:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wear underwear or just go freballing?

Fulltime freeballer (No underwear AT ALL)
Parttime freballer (Sometimes but not always)
Not a freballer (Tried it before, but didn't like it )
Never a freballer (Never ever do it)

criticaldry

I never wear any underwear at my home. But for the first time In a long time I went free balling yesterday out In a jeans retracted. I'm a beginner here so my glans is sensitive. The feeling of my glans rubbing and brushing against my jeans zipper was so intense and almost came. Then I later went to a restroom and jerked off and I was surprisingly less sensitive after that.

scotsguy27

I recently switched back to briefs (y fronts) after wearing boxer briefs for a number of years.

HCheung

Quote from: criticaldry on 2024-01-02 03:25:29
I never wear any underwear at my home. But for the first time In a long time I went free balling yesterday out In a jeans retracted. I'm a beginner here so my glans is sensitive. The feeling of my glans rubbing and brushing against my jeans zipper was so intense and almost came. Then I later went to a restroom and jerked off and I was surprisingly less sensitive after that.

It's almost too easy to freeball at home. The problem is always going commando when you're outside.
I'm glad that you felt less sensitive after jerking off.
Perhaps you should do a quickie every day before going out so that you could enjoy the feeling of a completely freballing life. :)
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

aa021716

Most of the time I am freeballing, but I wear sometimes boxers.

Itwontstay

I would very much want to try it but I am afraid that it will be too obvious. I know that it being obvious is the point but I'm afraid that someone will understand it and then try to make me look like a pervert. I know that some of the pants/jeans I have are tight enough to keep it "in position" but not flexible enough to make it obvious but still I'm not sure and scared to try.

brucep2

I wouldn't worry. I used to go commando in a suit for work in a corporate with no issues. I go commando in shorts at the gym no issue, even playing badminton.

Yes when you start pulling back it's sensitive for a few days but that soon settles down.
Life is too short....

uncutcaulk

I've been going commando more and more since I started staying pulled back full time a few years ago. Like others have said, it feels extra freeing to be retracted and have your glans rubbing directly on your shorts/pants. I live in the Midwest US, so I generally only leave the house commando in the summer. (I don't need less fabric between my penis and winter winds.) At home I'm usually commando during the summer and occasionally during the colder months.

I've also been sleeping naked full time for about a year and half. I always slept in boxers before, but forgot to pack them for a vacation and had to sleep naked. I've never gone back and I'm honestly pissed that I wore anything at all to bed for the first 30 years of my life. Encourage sleeping naked!
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.