News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Desensitizing glans

Started by Wannabeboy, 2024-04-21 17:46:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Wannabeboy

Hi :) nowadays I enjoy retracting foreskins, but still my foreskins covers my glans easily when i'm flaccid.
But the question is, as my glans is super sensitive, even few strokes with hands or licks from blowjob makes me difficult to hold the cum. (Less than a minute :( )
So I really want to make it desensitize. Can you give me some tips for desensitizing my glans?

Stealth

You've pretty much got two direct options. Option one is time and patience, to live as much of your day/night and as much of your life 'retracted' (i.e having your foreskin pulled back) as you can stand. Over time, you should naturally de-sensitize, but the time that this takes varies from person to person. It seems usual that as the sensitivity gradually reduces, people are able to cope with their retracted states for longer and longer periods of time. The major issue that people who practice auto-circ (retraction for lengthy periods of time, living with the foreskin pulled back and uncovered as opposed to forward/covered) is that a guys a foreskin naturally tries to re-cover the glans when flacid and that's a major obsticle to trying to live pulled back and having it naturally desensitize over time.

Aside from time retracted/uncovered, you could try to use EMLA Cream (it's basically 'Premature Ejaculation' cream - it's a numbing agent that should prolong the time it would take you to ejacuate under stimulus). I've no personal experience in the use of this though, so I can't really advise if it's something that you could use for oral sex, I don't know if it has any taste.

Indirect action you could attempt to address premature ejaculation would be hypnotherapy or councilling/talk therapy, which apprently helps some men with PE issues.

IMO though, the younger you are and the more time you've had your glans covered by your foreskin, naturally the more sensitive the glans will be. There's not really any substitute for time to resolve this outside of chemical 'blocks'. You either have to take time to practice auto-circ/retraction, or you perhaps spend time going through other PE remedies. I never had PE myself, but I lived through my childhood and teens with servere phimosis so never was able to retract fully until I was about 19. If you're like me and you lived through your whole childhood and teens with your glans covered up, it would take more time to desensitize than for someone who started retracting at a young age such as 6 or 7, and who has maybe grown up learning to masturbate with their foreskin retracted anyway. They'll just have more experience with the glans exposed and thus it'll generally be more comfortable for them to be retracted in comparison to when you are currently. I'm now in my mid 40s and so have over 20 years experience being able to retract, though haven't really 'lived with it retracted' until this past year or so.

21andbored

Masturbating glans primarily decreased sensitivity overall for me over time.

marcelino

21andbored said it (I would come like you more or less) and I would add what I did :

- pee while pulling back
- stop masturbating yourself with the skin and rub your glans and inner skin (pull it back inside your thighs) with your hand, no lube (you would come even faster)

Do this for several months prior to the following or do all at the same time if you feel brave (quite hard).

- pull back with rings/straps/..... (read all the posts about it on this forum, but I would advise aliexpress silicone rings or sheaths, the bests to begin) during the day : you will feel aroused for weeks and hard times to sleep (for me 2 to 3, I would be hard for long period of time and have to release the pressure 5 to 10 times a day ...)...
When nominal, use straps to smooth your inner skin and when ready pull back at nights (I achieved this step after 2 years of pulling back by keeping at it for 2 weeks.

All of this worked for myself and correct balanitis (now my skin never roll back during daytime) but I think that if I never get rid of my inner skin (would be resolved by a loose circumcision), I will always be too quick to come. I thought it would work better but it is a psychological and functional mix.

But I think I will never go back to cover my glans :)

Toto7171

Quote from: marcelino on 2024-04-28 18:49:32- stop masturbating yourself with the skin and rub your glans and inner skin

It's harder persuading my wife to change her style!!

Nivek

Marcelino, have you tried glans-stimulation only? I find that when I do glans stimulation only, I have much better control of when I come. If stimulating the inner foreskin (masturbating like a cut guy), or masturbating like an uncut guy, sometimes I may accidentally come.

Nivek

Wannabeboy, are you aware of the pelvic muscles at the base of your penis? The one where you can use to stop the pee? I think people call it "PE" muscle. Perhaps someone can explain better

I find that when you tense the muscle when you masturbate, its much easier to come. But if you keep the muscle relaxed when you masturbate, you can last much longer.

ThePiemel

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-04-29 10:24:21Wannabeboy, are you aware of the pelvic muscles at the base of your penis? The one where you can use to stop the pee? I think people call it "PE" muscle. Perhaps someone can explain better

I find that when you tense the muscle when you masturbate, its much easier to come. But if you keep the muscle relaxed when you masturbate, you can last much longer.

There are several apps to train pelvic muscles. Also used a lot by women who gave birth and have some problems leaking pee afterwards. Important to mention because most programs are for females, men can do a bit better and stronger. So when there is a daily program, with male pelvic muscles you can do three per day.

Young, you are rarely more aware of these muscles than indeed stopping your pee. My first real partner explained me about the "stop button" for orgasming too fast. He was right. When you feel it comming, and it is not too late yet, just push hard with one finger, below your balls. Simple trick and works. That is the stop button.

When you train your pelvic muscles, and they become strong enough there is more magic. They contract on auto pilot while you're at it. Train more and you can actually control when you orgasm. The pelvic muscle stops you orgasm by itself, you stay hard during the ride, and you only come when you let go.

Especially in heterosexual activity something worth mastering. What many women have, he always comes first, then rolls over and sleeps. What about my orgasm. The more trained your pelvic muscle is the more likely she will drag you into bed faster than you. The practice is also know as "tantric sex". Google on it, there are many good pages with tips and instructions. I am not into straight sex, but did a lot of research on the field. It is a gentleman thing being able to make the lady come first.

The secret is to discover and train your pelvic muscle. On my body that muscle is connected to my nips. I just point a finger at one, and here we contract again down there. I use them to keep in shape. But no two bodies are exactly the same.

First feel that PE muscle. Then train it. I fully recommend. You'll be like and angel and a gentleman in bed.

Nivek

Very awesome post, Sex God.

ThePiemel

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-04-29 12:25:30Very awesome post, Sex God.
8)
It is a side topic to retraction. But related. Desensitizing your glans is also important. And of course it looks better.

Actually spoiling a blog I planned to write, but when guys here want to know more, how to find the muscle (actually part of a group of seven!), exercise, and maybe links to sources, happy to do so.

Just like retracting, drying, desensitizing, be aware there are no single day or week solutions. It takes time.