Author Topic: Exposed in Public...  (Read 45624 times)

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
Re: Exposed in Public...
« Reply #30 on: 2016-11-07 14:05:23 »
I have always made sure I was retracted if I am going to be in a situation where someone may see me.   Being from the US, it is so much more common for men to be circumcised, it just makes me feel more masculine to let the head show.  I definitely always retract in a open shower or changing room and I always retract before urinating anywhere.    I even try to always be retracted in front of my wife, even though she knows that I am uncut. 

Offline extapalataquetle

« Reply #31 on: 2016-11-22 05:42:15 »
I know what you mean. But I don't like this because I'm always worried it could lead to an erection which would be pretty embarrassing.

I hear you Turmion!! Its a 70% chance taht if I pull back my foreskin I'll get some degree of erection LOL!

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2016-11-25 15:50:43 »
To be honest I think my package including pulled back foreskin and shaved ballbag is more attractive than it was before.
Friends (male and female) who have seen me naked say the same.
This gives me more safety and minimizes any shame in locker rooms, public shower and even at the (female) doctor.
And I´m lucky to say: Whenever I undress my briefs, it´s pulled back for sure!!

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2017-02-09 08:49:08 »
I also make sure its retracted before anyone in public can see it. Especially in the Sauna and public bath showers I would feel embarrassed if someone couldn`t see my head. Sounds strange. In  the sauna i usually use the fold-in method but if it loosens i try to fix it as fast as possible so no one ever sees im actually uncut. And i have to admit watching other people obviously taking note of my bare head makes me proud. Living in germany where its relatively the norm to have a foreskin, makes you special when wearing it behind.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2017-02-09 12:30:57 »
My culture is not one where others would be able to see that much of yourself, even in dressing rooms. Not a gym person so I don't know about gyms here, but in swimming pools they have separate one-man cubicles for taking showers and dressing up.

But I do try to retract whenever I can, just not as much when I go out since I tend to check mine a lot. Sometimes I mistake the feeling where I thought the skin is rolling forward among all the rubbings happening inside my pants.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2017-05-29 18:02:12 »
Having never been in a "public nudity" situation, I can't really answer that part. But telling whether someone is a retractor or is loosely cut can be really, really hard. Certain circumcisions have the scar kind of embedded within the folds of remaining skin and it blends in so well that it really does just look like a short/retracted foreskin.

Yes agreed it is difficult to tell. I have been on a beach with mine pulled back and i can say friends who were with me who are cut thought i was as well.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2018-02-26 10:51:18 »
I do and why not. if i go to the swimming bath's or doctors, or go to the nude beach in the summer, it's always pulled back as it is now. again, why not.

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #37 on: 2018-03-12 23:43:24 »
I’m covered maybe 20% of the time. So when I go to the gym before work I will occasionally be covered as I head to the showers but will always be retracted as I leave the showers.

Can’t say anyone has ever noticed, or at least not said anything anyway.  There are a few other guys who do this too I’ve noticed.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #38 on: 2018-03-19 04:22:42 »
I'm the same Rich, covered 20% of the time. I'll always retract in the pool locker room etc now that I can.

Feels great, and I feel a lot more comfortable being seen. Funny because I live in a majority uncut country, but ive always found the bare head masculine. Probably because my dad is cut. Anyway I don't think I'd ever go back to skinned, especially at the pool, onsen etc.

Offline jimbob

« Reply #39 on: 2018-09-02 13:37:34 »
I do love going to nude beaches & having the glans exposed for anyone to see

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #40 on: 2018-11-29 21:30:52 »
I was at a nude volleyball night recently and saw a number of uncut guys, but didn't see any who retracted.  I guess retracting is not really all that common, even though the members here are obviously into it. 

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #41 on: 2021-05-20 08:34:31 »
I stay retracted in public settings such as showers etc, and being nudist I have been seen on beaches etc with my foreskin retracted. As others have stated their is an eroticism to the exposed glans being seen and in seeing others.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #42 on: 2021-09-26 15:38:09 »
Anytime, anywhere. It’s how it is, and how it looks, so far as I am concerned.
Ben Twilley

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2021-09-28 21:46:49 »
I use the spoon method and most days the simply pulled back method.

When I’m naked in a public setting I’ll always have my glans on display as I feel fully naked having it exposed.

Having your glans out makes people look at you more which has done wonders for my confidence when nude.