News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

gguhoa's journey and research

Started by gguhoa, 2018-08-15 09:27:38

Previous topic - Next topic

TapedStick

Yeah gguhoa, bro I think your dick looks awesome as is, and I don't want you to lose sensitivity. I question whether getting cut would achieve the objectives you seek. Trying to remember what all reasons got you started retracting in the first place?

Teasle

Hey awesome look! What did change for you since yu did all the stuff the faster keratinization. Anything different in feel and while jerking??

gguhoa

Quote from: Teasle on 2019-10-21 09:34:52
Hey awesome look! What did change for you since yu did all the stuff the faster keratinization. Anything different in feel and while jerking??

I think from a certain point the keratinization stops. I really cannot tell whether my dick has gotten any sensitivity decreased. The only thing that still seems to keratinize is my inner foreskin.

So quick update since my long absence.

I myself am pulling back anymore or to be exact I cannot pull back anymore without help of any ring or tools. I exercised some foreskin stretching for a month and now the foreskin simply goes over the corona due to its increased length. I am not really willing to carry around any ring because I simply do not like the feeling. However I also have problems carrying my glans covered because my inner foreskin completely stopped producing any oil. I get irritation when I cover my glans for long time.

So I have to find a solution how to deal with it. Applying vaseline and body cream everyday to prevent irritation is annoying as well as carrying a ring.

Kylar

• Does the spoon method (or its variants) work with the larger length of the foreskin?
  • Would it help to moisten the skin and glans with — don't laugh — urine, when keeping it forward?  Really, pee with the skin forward too and keep it wet there; I know it sounds weird and dirty but it might be able to undo the extreme dryness of the inner foreskin.

gguhoa

Quote from: Kylar on 2019-12-14 01:23:16
  • Does the spoon method (or its variants) work with the larger length of the foreskin?
  • Would it help to moisten the skin and glans with — don't laugh — urine, when keeping it forward?  Really, pee with the skin forward too and keep it wet there; I know it sounds weird and dirty but it might be able to undo the extreme dryness of the inner foreskin.
  • Spoon method doesn't work for me because I'm a such extreme grower. I grow almost 3 times in its size when errect and the skin just unfolds itself.

• Yes it helps but is no permanent solution. Besides it does get quite stinky down there after a day with urine.

Kylar

Quote from: gguhoa on 2019-12-15 10:07:45
  • Spoon method doesn't work for me because I'm a such extreme grower. I grow almost 3 times in its size when errect and the skin just unfolds itself.

• Yes it helps but is no permanent solution. Besides it does get quite stinky down there after a day with urine.
I'm a massive grower with a lot of skin too :)
And, well, that's normal, that's why we wash :D

gguhoa

Quote from: Kylar on 2019-12-15 18:00:33
I'm a massive grower with a lot of skin too :)
And, well, that's normal, that's why we wash :D

It may work for you somehow but it doesnt for me. Also having pee inside does still cause some mild itching and irritation so it does not solve the problem

__

Quote from: gguhoa on 2019-12-13 16:46:26
I think from a certain point the keratinization stops. I really cannot tell whether my dick has gotten any sensitivity decreased. The only thing that still seems to keratinize is my inner foreskin.

So quick update since my long absence.

I myself am pulling back anymore or to be exact I cannot pull back anymore without help of any ring or tools. I exercised some foreskin stretching for a month and now the foreskin simply goes over the corona due to its increased length. I am not really willing to carry around any ring because I simply do not like the feeling. However I also have problems carrying my glans covered because my inner foreskin completely stopped producing any oil. I get irritation when I cover my glans for long time.

So I have to find a solution how to deal with it. Applying vaseline and body cream everyday to prevent irritation is annoying as well as carrying a ring.

Man, I can relate. The inner skin kept keratinizing. After 10 years I needed to use a ring to stay retracted. You can figure what I finally decided.