Author Topic: first month  (Read 7030 times)

Offline jjjretract

first month
« on: 2014-09-15 05:56:56 »
I have been trying to be 100% retracted tor over one month now and so far I can't keep my foreskin retracted. It just slips back after I sit down or run. My foreskin is about medium length and my penis is 3 inches when soft and 5.5 when hard (grower). Please help by leaving any methods you think might be helpful.

Offline Mickey-d

Re: first month
« Reply #1 on: 2014-09-15 07:06:16 »
Hi their. It can be pretty tricky some times. Have a look at the technique guide pinned to the top of the general discussion board.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-09-15 12:46:27 »
just when sitting and running?

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2014-09-16 03:05:25 »
When it slips foward, immediately slip it back again. Keep doing it all the time. The secret is to keep it retracted as long as possible. If you haven't a lot of sensibility, you can do it with no problems. After that your frenulum will get used to be stretched, and the foreskin will stay back. Hope I have helped.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2014-09-21 20:08:34 »
Hi their. It can be pretty tricky some times. Have a look at the technique guide pinned to the top of the general discussion board.

Yes agreed, there are several methods, don't assume that just pulling back will be enough, sitting etc is when the skin will go back
Love skining back and letting my head show