News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Barehead but retain sensitivity?

Started by Elivthade, 2024-04-29 05:12:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Elivthade

I've been thinking about the concept of pulling back and how it naturally leads to the glans drying out.

I wonder if there is any way to having the foreskin pulled back but keeping it moist and sensitive?

Obviously it's highly unlikely and it would be way more effort than it would be worth, but just as a thought experiment.

drumblefree

I'm interested in that to, mine retracts on its own. 

As I get older I don't want my glans to dry out lose sensitivity etc

Nivek

Pull back during the day, and cover it back when you sleep. I used to do this. But now that I've gone 100% retracted, its dried out much more and I can feel the difference.

Elivthade

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-04-29 10:17:56Pull back during the day, and cover it back when you sleep. I used to do this. But now that I've gone 100% retracted, its dried out much more and I can feel the difference.

Did your penis still retract normally during the day or did you have to use techniques or tools to maintain retraction?

I wonder if it's possible to have full retraction but have the option of having it covered to keep sensitivity.

Nivek

I think for most men who are not circumcised, we can decide when we want to pull back and when we wish to stay covered. (Except for those who starting pulling back since childhood, then their foreskins become very short)

I'm retracted without tools. When I started, I just pulled it back, and kept pulling it back when it came undone. I think wearing tight briefs and frequent trips to the washroom helped.

Nowadays, if I pull it forward, it stays forward. If I pull it back, it stays back. (Unless i get an erection, then it automatically pulls back fully).

Jords

I moisturise my head using a small amount of unrefined coconut oil. This keeps it smooth and not too dry.

drumblefree

I think I have a short foreskin that I was born with, I can cover up 10 mins later it just uncovers itself.

I don't think I have ever had the dryness and cracking others seem to, maybe as my anatomy has always been that way it adjusted. Fear is as I get older that the natural smoothness will go and I will then start drying out... bit like your hands do as one ages.

Tried the moisturiser my wife uses and stopped, read something about standard moisturiser is not good for you, trying coconut oil as other people suggested.

I watch the comments on here loads, great place, thanks.

ThePiemel

Coconut oil seems a good one. At times for me baby oil. Or a hand cream, like Nivea or Dove. The skin of the hands is thick, such creams last longer than oils. Best avoid anything with alcohol as it can cause a balanitis.

I do not use such things a lot. When I started out, starting to understand what I have there and what it's actually for, my glans was super oversensitive. Now everything is, how to say it, all one piece. Like a finally complete penis.

I only go looking for some oil or cream when it feels a bit dry-ish.