Author Topic: Retracted not distracted 2014  (Read 7393 times)

Offline SamWoe

Retracted not distracted 2014
« on: 2013-12-31 17:04:54 »
First  although generally most uncirced  penis  are  similar, size, length, diameter,foreskin tight, loose,long, short
then there is  the  bit  holding the foreskin to the shaft, again, long short, wide narrow. So we have a hug  possible
combination  of factors to consider.  Hence on concept which one reader uses to hold his foreskin  back, will very likely
prove a complete waste of time for a colleague, whose dimensions are even slightly different. If one does a search
on the Far East  suppliers of  cock, penis, retraction devices, one will soon realise that  many, whilst of possible use
to a small, younger or different  human culture, may well be  successful using the advertised aids. From experience
my readers are likely to just waste their money, albeit not a lot, since very few are expensive.
Initially one should decide WHY - you want to  pull back - retain your  foreskin  behind your  hood?
Some, who have a large hood  and/ot tight foreskin will find it relatively easy, even  going about their daily lifestyle retained.
Others like myself with  loose foreskin need  assistance.
Rings, sleeves, collars , even tape can be used. On  Japanese company  even offers  glue plus a  release agent.
My personal research is progressing well.
I''ll be interested in reading other's experiences & progress.
Finally - Why retract?
You will obtain greater staying power. Provide your partner with an improved sexual experience. End up with a high standard
of hygiene. But be warned to achieve  retraction which is not requiring  frequent attention -Will take time. Much time.
The requirements of the method for foreskin retraction are complex- since everyone is different. Currently  whilst there are
thousands of offers on the Internet, showing much interest in the concept - much has ton be resolved.   
The goal is to improve ones  sex life & comfort - without being cut. Some readers are cut already, they, if cut at birth will know no different, if cut  later in life or as an adult - it will be a case of putting up with  less feelings.
The target here is to effect changes that give you the uncut readers, a better  life. Plus your partner too.
More to follow.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Retracted not distracted 2014
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-04 16:41:01 »
Nice to see someone else who understands that the methods of skinning back are as varied as the cocks they're used on! It's always frustrating to see someone suggest the spoon method (which requires a very specific combination of anatomical features to be truly effective) to someone without even knowing what their cock looks like.

I wrote a small overview of retraction methods which I posted to the rolledback group a while ago; maybe that can be resurrected as a post here.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Retracted not distracted 2014
« Reply #2 on: 2014-08-09 16:55:05 »
Nice to see someone else who understands that the methods of skinning back are as varied as the cocks they're used on! It's always frustrating to see someone suggest the spoon method (which requires a very specific combination of anatomical features to be truly effective) to someone without even knowing what their cock looks like.

I wrote a small overview of retraction methods which I posted to the rolledback group a while ago; maybe that can be resurrected as a post here.
Yes, i tried the spoon but does not work for me
Love skining back and letting my head show