Author Topic: Keeping the foreskin pull back through out the day  (Read 27255 times)

Offline gammagogeta

Hello,
Just thought I share something I recently bought and it is very helpful for keeping the foreskin pull back throughout the day and at night when you're sleeping.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/fleshcolor-silicone-foreskin-rings-delay-cock-rings-2pcs-set-sex-products-for-men-adult-sex-toys/32243798870.html

I just bought this from China, took like 2 weeks to get here, it is worth the $5-6.
The material is very flexible, I have only use the large piece, even at night and it does not fall out during sleep.
The way you use it is to stuff your extra skin under the piece like it is shown in the picture and your foreskin does not move around.
Let me know what you guys think.
I owned the stealth myself and this material is flexible unlike the stealth which is hard silicone and kinda part to put the piece on.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Keeping the foreskin pull back through out the day
« Reply #1 on: 2015-06-09 17:16:27 »
Interesting! It seems there are a lot of devices from Japan and China for this purpose that us westerners don't really know about because of the language barrier.

Could you post some images showing how you wear it?

Offline gammagogeta

« Reply #2 on: 2015-06-09 17:54:36 »
1st picture is erect
2nd is flaccid
You can put it on erect or flaccid, just put the extra skin under the material and it does not move out when it is erect, the product keep it pretty tight but does not hurt

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2015-06-09 20:27:42 »
Very cool, thanks ;D it seems like it would be secure enough to not be pushed forward while sitting/bending as well.

Offline natthan

« Reply #4 on: 2015-06-10 20:26:46 »
I've ordered the same a few days ago from china. Waiting for delivery.
It seems that it's not easy to understand how to place the day ring. I thought that it should partially cover the glans but it's not the case on your pics. Did you ever try alternative placement?

Offline gammagogeta

« Reply #5 on: 2015-06-11 02:21:25 »
I can't read Chinese, I just used the picture that they had on the website and it seem to work fine for me. I just want to expose the head more so I would not have it super sensitive. It is really flexible as I mentioned before so you can play it it how you like.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2015-06-16 09:24:37 »
Very nice :D

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: 2015-06-17 07:17:13 »
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-lot-simple-pack-Japan-NPG-foreskin-resistance-re-ring-circumcision-Complex-impedance-Foreskin-correction-ring/32229213973.html There's also this apparently, but they don't say how one should measure to be able to order the right diameter...

Offline PvD

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-11-30 21:48:09 »
I just ordered one yesterday. Please upload nigh ring photos, probably I wear only that one.

Offline dh_za

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-12-25 07:09:36 »
Can we create a sticky called tools to keep skin back ? or Products to keep skin back ?

Im really interested in this product  and look forward to some other reviews or comments....

Offline ray

Offline PvD

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2015-12-27 21:22:55 »
My stuff arrived at wednesday. I use the smaller piece because the bigger not comfortable for me.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-01-28 01:04:42 »
mm something i should try as wanting to keep my foreskin back as far as poss to stretch my frenulum. will see if any sex shops in my town sell something like it

guest705

« Reply #13 on: 2016-04-02 01:28:15 »
Thanks for the link, I ordered it and it arrived yesterday. It's not uncomfortable but still seems to want to slide over my glans a bit, I have a fairly long foreskin and short frenulum so it always wants to be covered even when erect. OP, do you have a short foreskin or is the slack tucked under the ring?

Offline mrnatoo

« Reply #14 on: 2016-04-02 10:46:29 »
Best option
I think this may be a better option http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-lot-simple-pack-Japan-NPG-foreskin-resistance-re-ring-circumcision-Complex-impedance-Foreskin-correction-ring/32229213973.html   holds it in place much better and more comfortable and still very affordable at about $6 for night and day pair and comes in three size  A for the thicker penis B for most penis and C for the thin penis.