News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity

Started by 4toA2, 2022-07-24 12:58:32

Previous topic - Next topic

4toA2

I freeballed a few days ago using the spoon method and a ring around my dick and balls. The ring is because the spoon method only leaves my glans half exposed.

The sensation was incredible, though the meatus lips were REALLY sensitive! Masturbation afterwards was mindblowing. I've never been able to masturbate rolling the foreskin back and forward, I've always had my glans covered.

I decided to sleep retracted. When I woke, my whole dick felt uncomfortably tight, and my glans doesn't feel anywhere as good as when I masturbated a few days ago.

Will I get the sensation back or has it gone for good?

Jacob

In my experience if you give it a bit of a rest by leaving the glans covered for a day or so then it should return to the way it was.

One of the things I found helped in general was using moisturiser. I started moisturising the whole thing regularly. I've since reduced the frequency at which I apply it (started at a couple of times per day or whenever I felt the foreskin sticking to the glans). As everything became accustomed to being exposed I reduced it to once every 1-2 days.

nuvebure

I would second Jacob's recommendation of moisturizer. I pull back only for the aesthetics and for hygiene not really for a massive decrease in sensitivity. after every shower (once every/other day) I'll put a generous amount of coconut oil on my whole genital area balls, pubic hair, shaft, head, inner foreskin. this helps maintain softness and combats keratinization. if you're not totally against desensitization then adjust the amount and frequency of coconut oil application. there is however a base level of desensitization that will occur just because you're cock head has to get used to rubbing against clothes without discomfort though if you enjoyed the freeballing experience you've already progressed passed that.

lmea14

Quote from: nuvebure on 2022-07-24 22:12:35
I would second Jacob's recommendation of moisturizer. I pull back only for the aesthetics and for hygiene not really for a massive decrease in sensitivity. after every shower (once every/other day) I'll put a generous amount of coconut oil on my whole genital area balls, pubic hair, shaft, head, inner foreskin. this helps maintain softness and combats keratinization. if you're not totally against desensitization then adjust the amount and frequency of coconut oil application. there is however a base level of desensitization that will occur just because you're cock head has to get used to rubbing against clothes without discomfort though if you enjoyed the freeballing experience you've already progressed passed that.

I'm the same. I've been retracted near-permanently for about 1.5 months now. I don't want any less sensitivity than I started out with, I'm doing it for the clean feel, I prefer the look, and also because I'm susceptible to BXO (mild case). Being permanenly retracted has really improved the skin. I know BXO is relatively rare, but it seems insane to me that doctors don't recommend autocirc and instead go for the full surgery. I can only assume that most cases are more severe to warrant surgery, and that I got lucky with a mild one.

The thing is, for me, retracting permnanently has actually made the glans smoother. It's more of a rubbery smooth feel than what I had before. Coconut oil on it feels great.

mat

Maybe you can learn from my past. I've been pulling back for a year and actually pulled back half the days.  The decreased sensation is real and I hate it. I could get super hard and horny from just being pulled back and now the gland has lost 90% of the sensation I once felt. My foreskin has lost 50% of feel good sensation. I originally did this lto last longer in bed but that hasn't happened, I'm still a quick cummerbund.......If I could go back I would have went pulled back for shorter times.

Rob

Going on nearly a year retracted, a solid 10 months almost solidly (glans ring). I rather very much enjoy the sensation of rubbing. It took around 6 months for me to get largely accustomed, and the longer time goes, the more intense it is for me jerking off with lube. If at this point I have hit a plateau and this is where it's going to stay, I am very cool with that.