News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Daily massage of penis and glans?

Started by N1994, 2024-01-17 18:36:05

Previous topic - Next topic

N1994

Hey guys

I decided to massage my dick daily with oil with bare glans - however as I rub it - within few minutes I orgasm and ejaculate.
Is there any way to do massage that make it last longer?
Anyone here who does not ejaculate and just massages his penis daily?
I would love to massage it without orgasm 😍

Steeltoeboots

Maybe too easy but just stop massaging before you feel the orgasm coming up? Like edging.
I do not massage my head but masturbate my now much drier head. I can hold much longer than when I begun.  Did you notice desensitisation?

Steeltoeboots

I think that using oil makes him more sensitive again like I was still covered.

ThePiemel

There are skin desensitizing sprays and creams. Both sold in sex shops as in pharmacies. No prescription needed, completely safe to use. That might give you a quick fix.

Long term fix is orgasm control. Learn to stop when the urge comes to keep going. Get to know your point of no return. First signal usually is some tingling feeling in the legs. Then just stop and let it cool down for a minute or two. Training your perineum by doing kegels also helps. There are apps you can download to do daily kegels. It is possible to even release sperm without the orgasm feeling or orgasm without releasing. They are two separate events but initially they always happen at the same time.

Besides all that, whats wrong with an orgasm  ;D

N1994

I would love to last longer - currently it is 10 - 15 minutes

Steeltoeboots

I totally agree,  ThePiemel.

Edging,  cumcontrol are great improvements for male sexuality.
One can learn to ejaculate without orgasm, or orgasm without ejaculation.  It is very fulfilling to me to keep the sperm in and stay aroused. I love to masturbate long sessions and may eventually cum.
Nothing wrong with an orgasm,  it better is a good one. 😉

CuriousSkinner

Oh can you explain this to me. How can you orgasm without ejaculation? I thought that was part of the process. The harder the ejaculation the better the orgasm?

ThePiemel

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-21 22:00:06
Oh can you explain this to me. How can you orgasm without ejaculation? I thought that was part of the process. The harder the ejaculation the better the orgasm?

You can orgasm without ejeculation and you can ejeculate without orgasm. Maybe some edgers in the room here who can confirm because it can't be shown on video. There you only see what happens, not how it feels. But to let go and still be willing, wanting and able to continue is possible. Orgasming and shooting are two separate things. Often happen at the same time. But don't have to.

za123za

For me I was able to slowly get more and more used to touching the head. Now I'm able to edge a long time touching it directly and I can control when I cum a lot more. I recommend you just continue doing it regularly and you'll get better at it and you will probably also desensitise the head. I found rubbing it dry helped it get desensitised a bit faster.

hung.part.timer

I've also been rubbing my glans & inner foreskin with vitamin e oil performing stretches. The oil does keep things softer than doing nothing. And I'm also hoping to keep transforming the inner foreskin for it to trend outward more and more.

Steeltoeboots

Yes guys, edging learns you knowing and controlling your orgasms and ejaculation. 
It feels good to cum without ejaculation, several times.
And it is possible to time ejaculation and stop before you feel the point of no return.

Thomt

Try petroleum jelly, like Vaseline. Great for massaging the glans but creates a kind of barrier so less feeling and less likely to become erect or orgasm.