News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Bulge-enhancement

Started by konfied88, 2022-10-08 23:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

konfied88

Hey, guys, hope we can speak openly about it here - I assume a lot of us appreciate the visual aspect of being pulled back. And, I think, it's not only about how you look naked but also in your underwear (i.e. glans outline) and probably sometimes wearing your trousers as well. Have you ever done anything clothes-wise or anything-else-wise to enhance your bulge? Any tricks you might share? Any methods that work particularly well in that regard?

bryan

So I recently started to go to the gym so as to look bigger and increase my overall strength. In my workout program I did a lot of barbell squats, deadlifts and my thighs have become much bigger. What really surprised me was that when I put my legs together now, my balls get pushed forward since there is no longer as much of a thigh gap as there used to be before (I've actually never done any sort of weight training in my life before). So I was pleasantly surprised by this!

mjed

That's my understanding too. Big thighs mean that the package gets pushed forward so gives a bigger bulge.

konfied88

Gotta hit that gym! :D Anything anyone tried in the clothes department?

Nivek

Wow, nice! Indeed, gotta hit the gym for natural bulge enhancement. But don't take steroids, or your balls will shrink!

As for artificial bulge enhancement, most convenient would be to buy briefs/boxer briefs/trunks with a pouch that lift the balls up and outwards. Sexy, but the big bulge makes me self conscious... Or else you could just stick in a rolled up sock in the front of your underwear (no boxers please!!).

JohnsonW

konfied88

Quote from: JohnsonW on 2022-10-13 13:46:20
https://www.etsy.com/listing/541676558/

Could be for a Trans person?

Yes, I think it very well could be.

As for the clothes options - the famous/infamous grey sweatpants + going commando does the trick, as I learned in the last couple of days!

CuriousSkinner

Aussiebum sell these which have a pouch for you to put your balls in and push forward your dick to make it look bigger. Not sure if that would have the affect you are after but it sounds like tit might!

https://www.aussiebum.com/mens/underwear

bobenc0

Sometimes I use balls rings and stretchers and when they are combined with some retraction methods my bulge looks much bigger.. even a bit too much like I have an erection 😁
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Bill.ruffles

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2022-10-18 19:45:45
Aussiebum sell these which have a pouch for you to put your balls in and push forward your dick to make it look bigger. Not sure if that would have the affect you are after but it sounds like tit might!

https://www.aussiebum.com/mens/underwear

I really like Aussiebum, they are generally more "enhancing" in their designs, and their models with Wonderjock and EnlargeIt features have flaps and such that give extra "lift." Things can get a little bunched or uncomfortable for me after a long time, but can be quickly fixed in a restroom. In my view, if women can wear a push up bra, why shouldn't the guys have something similar! They usually have a 50% off everything sale a couple times a year, so I usually wait until then to buy!

Nivek

I once had a swimwear designed to lift the balls and penis. The front had two layers. In the inner layer, there was an elastic hole where the penis and balls went through.  Everything was lifted up and out. I never did dare to wear it in public, even though it was decently black!

Steeltoeboots

A late reaction but if you only want to get a bigger bulge visible in your pants/jeans,  you can wear a protective cup.