News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Gel for foreskin

Started by buck, 2023-06-13 14:09:32

Previous topic - Next topic

buck

I have found this gel on aliexpress, has anyone tried it already and can reccomend? What do you guys think?

oldestserv

Looks good. Worth a try

mjed

Come on dudes...get real.  I looked at that site and there is "Penis Enlargement Gel" on there too.  What scientific evidence do they have for that because if it works they'd be selling millions globally to fix the obsession with cock size?! Also, if the foreskin cream can drive out wrinkles surely it could drive out wrinkles on any part of the body.  Try it on your nuts Buck ha!!!

PhillyForeskin

I came across this product too and wondered if anyone on here tried it. This is the only hit I got on a forum search. Replying to see if anyone has tried this. While I see the previous comment dismisses the product due to one website it's sold on, I have found it on many East Asian websites, so hoping someone has some experience to share with it. I can't seem to find what the active ingredient is either.

Brenan666

I tried it about a year ago and it doesnt work at all for me, i buy it from aliExpress too and i think it does not work for what they sell it