News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

New to being pulled back

Started by Mike26L!, 2022-11-17 08:32:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike26L!

Hi All,  I have now been pulled back for about 3 weeks and I love it.  I really like how it looks and feels. However as I am new I am reading a lot about all the things to expect and be aware of. 

My only issue is that the foreskin keeps rolling back over the head on its own at times.  And I have to go and readjust everything. What's the best way to keep it pulled back for long periods of time?

Thanks.   

Mike26L!

Oh I should also let you know that I'm 44 years young! 

hung.part.timer

You may want to try the spoon method to stay back for long/extended periods of time. Or if you're just rolling it back, make sure that you're in fitting underwear which should help keep your foreskin in place. I'd say that you can even adjust your retraction so that the fabric of your underwear 'spans the gap' behind your coronal ridge and the inner foreskin.

Nivek

I agree with wearing tighter underwear to keep it back.

Or perhaps try a glans ring..silicone or foam ..

Mike26L!

Thank you for the advice.  I'll give them options a try for sure.  :)

Mike26L!

I do have another question as I've been pulled back for about 3 weeks now, I have noticed that the meatus has become very sensitive. Even more than the exposure of the glans. Sometimes there is a burn when I pee to.  I guess this is normal to the recent exposure of fabrics etc rubbing on the tip and should settle down soon.   What I want to know has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to help?

Nivek

Yes, there are others who have experienced this... It usually happens to those who have protruding or exposed "lips" aka the edge of the hole.

I'm not sure what is the remedy... But if it's tolerable, maybe just let it toughen up!

Mike26L!

Thank you.  I'll see how it goes and will keep you updated on progress.

camchain

Hi Mike. yes it's all new to your penis, so just something you have to get used to, it all get's better and fall's into place in time.

Mike26L!

Thanks for the update Camchain.  Appreciate the feedback.

I have so much to learn and experience still.  Today I noticed first part of the hardening of the glans in some places. But rest is still sensitive to touch.  I am wearing tight boxers to help but what's happens is the penis seems to relax and shrink!  (I'm a grower). As a result of the shrinkage the shaft skin which I have pulled back using the spoon method seems to cover the glans about half way when I wear the boxers.  When I pee or get a semi the head is fully exposed automatically.  Due to the skin part coverage the head where covered feels sticky while the uncovered parts are dry and shiny.   What can I do to help with this part?

Will

Good luck! Stay persistent. Its really early days. I experienced similar things and loads of guys here encouraged me to be patient. Give yourself 6-12 months and keep reviewing. There is loads of good advice here. Try stuff. I found the hairpin method brilliant, it was a great stage, but I don't need it anymore. Enjoy the adventure.
Will