News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Coin and Spoon

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2018-11-12 15:50:15

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

I have used the coin method ( using a soft gel ring) which i found exposed the skin, but the rest of the time i used the spoon  method. The idea was to expose the inner skin and dry it out, which the spoon method doesn't do. The spoon for me does the head. Using these two methods helped to dry everything off. Any body else tried a mixture of things
Love skining back and letting my head show

_yeah_

Looks great! I've been doing the spoon method and the cable method. Has a similar effect
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

JeremiahLynch

Quote from: _yeah_ on 2018-11-13 17:00:48
Looks great! I've been doing the spoon method and the cable method. Has a similar effect
What is the cable method?