News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

compare

Started by uncut1017, 2022-12-30 06:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

robur

camparation  in hard mode

HeroicGlance

Sure!
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

hung.part.timer

Wow - both of these are really great specimen!!! Keep on showing off and inspiring us

prepuceplay

Covered - uncovered.
Unfortunately, the pullback effect is only for a fleeting moment. That's why I'm here to learn

uncut1017

Quote from: robur on 2023-06-22 22:40:33
camparation  in hard mode

very prominent glan

uncut1017

soft shots

Kylar

Wild_dom

Looking forward to seeing all the pictures when I get a new status. Hopefully it doesn't take too long!

I would love to share my new journey with you all

Wild_dom

Here's mine :)

Covered

Pulled back

mjed

Looks good Wild Dom

uncut1017

how tight my foreskin used to be when i first pulled it back, basically tucked itself. date of pic 2016 December

Argon

Quote from: thezulu456 on 2023-01-13 23:43:58
Quick covered and uncovered comparison

Uncovered certainly looks better.  I'm guessing you're permanently uncovered.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Skatter1984

Here's mine
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984

Lask

Here is mine

CuriousSkinner

Looks great!