News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

In Need of your Guidance

Started by SilverHawk, 2023-12-08 14:40:59

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverHawk

Hi guys,

It's been a long time but i am always a pulled back. For those who don't know, i began pulling back since when i was 24 years old (now i am 36) and i am a shower.

Until my 28 years i was going on Spoon Method keratinizing completely my glans. Later at 28 i joined this Forum and i began extracting my inner skin too. At the beginning it was a pain in the ass to keratinize my inner foreskin but thanks to the great advises of some of you i made it.

My ultimate goal was to make it go pulled back without the use of any device. I wanted to achieve it. But until now i didn't make it.

The method i used to stick for years until now is a tape method suggested my someone in the forum who i remember was around 75 years old mate who made it to stay pulled back without any device.

I made it to create wringles around the right side of my foreskin.. So i wanted to make wringles on the left too. So i sticked to using the tape mostly on the left side if my foreskin. I achieved some results but it still needs a lot of work to do. So i go back to the Spoon Method i was using which is comfortable to me.

Problem is it's been years guys and i am tired. I achieve the Spoon Method using my fingers. It's not hard but sometimes the inner foreskin gets damaged or the Spoon Method is not propelry done and it disturbs me in my inner foreskin that is folded by the Spoon Method. I started to go bare at the first place because i suffered from balanitis and my outer foreskin edge was always very sensitive when in touch with something... that means that when i wear my pants it disturbs me.... and that means that it happens all the day.

Also i am tired to Force my self to go into Spoon Method and since stopped being pulled back will bring back my other problem with the discomfort of my foreskin... so even though i know that this forum is against it i was considering a low circumcision... but this is maybe a solution for me or maybe it isn't... i am just tired of all this... i want to be be "free" from all of it somehow...

But i am afraid that this may be not be the solution... because i am afraid of my sexuality change... masturbation etc.. even thought i have a Premature Ejaculation problem...

so here i need the Guidance of You people who have been going pulled Back for Similar Reasons, who had the same thoughts in their mind... what you did at last and in what way you achieved your Final Goal! :)

Thank you guys, i really needed to share my thoughts with you.

I want this year to Achieve Permanetely this goal because i am tired.

Greetings from Greece!  :)

Nivek

Greetings!

Have you checked out the Japanese paper rolling method? What are your thoughts on it!? I'm using it and its very convenient!

SilverHawk

Paper Rolling method? It's the first i hear that! Where can i check fotos with methods of it?

Nivek

Here!

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3657.0

Its in the general discussion forum. Let us know how it goes!

jafar_t

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-12-10 04:13:06
Here!

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3657.0

Its in the general discussion forum. Let us know how it goes!

I love the toilet paper method (I use paper towel instead). I have been using it for more than 1 month and it works remarkably well!

hung.part.timer

It does sound like you've had a journey and haven't achieved your desired changes yet. If you're in constant pain and frustration then you should talk to your doctor and probably do what they advice, including a circ...