News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Methods for a grower

Started by wrenchfill, 2023-11-30 08:35:16

Previous topic - Next topic

wrenchfill

Hi, grower here. I've been trying a few methods to keep it permanently retracted, but it always seems to roll forward back in place after a while. Any reccomended methods?

hung.part.timer

Welcome to the site. While I can't directly give advice on the grower challenge, I can say I've seen lots of content for growers that are retractors on here - just give it a search and see what comes up!

Take your time, keep it up (and back), and enjoy the process!

jafar_t

Quote from: wrenchfill on 2023-11-30 08:35:16
Hi, grower here. I've been trying a few methods to keep it permanently retracted, but it always seems to roll forward back in place after a while. Any reccomended methods?

Try the toilet paper method - it will cause the inner skin to dry up and thicken, thus preventing it from rolling forward.

wrenchfill

Thanks for the comments. I'll give the toilet paper method a try.

Nivek

I'm a grower too! Well initially when I started a few years ago, I used no tools. Simply pulled back the skin. I used to wear tight briefs and that would help keep it in place. It would come undone many times a day, so constant readjusting was necessary. But one day it just stayed back!

Nowadays, people can use glans ring or tissue paper method. I think tissue paper method is best as we can adjust the tightness easily. For growers it's important so the ring doesn't slip off.

Please take some before n after pictures, you will be shocked at the results! I regret not taking my earliest photos

Have fun!

wrenchfill

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-12-02 00:32:10
I'm a grower too! Well initially when I started a few years ago, I used no tools. Simply pulled back the skin. I used to wear tight briefs and that would help keep it in place. It would come undone many times a day, so constant readjusting was necessary. But one day it just stayed back!

Nowadays, people can use glans ring or tissue paper method. I think tissue paper method is best as we can adjust the tightness easily. For growers it's important so the ring doesn't slip off.

Please take some before n after pictures, you will be shocked at the results! I regret not taking my earliest photos

Have fun!

I'm 2 days into using the toilet paper method. I'll update you on the results!